Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

Rhun

First Post
Sorry Mike I hit the tag all friends button so that means about 37 more people got tagged. Totally my fault for being dumb (and well liked :p).

HM

And here I thought I had missed out on another page of stuff that I actually have to read...what a pleasant surprise that it is all random posts.

mleibrock

First Post
puzzle boxes

Mike,

Do any of us have a possibility to open any of these other than breaking them?

To group: I guess we can try and roll all our skills that might relate and see if anything pops up. Lerissa is pretty much done with her skill checks.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Mike,

Do any of us have a possibility to open any of these other than breaking them?

To group: I guess we can try and roll all our skills that might relate and see if anything pops up. Lerissa is pretty much done with her skill checks.

It's interesting to me that you tried Disable Device on the music box (which would not have been an obvious choice to me) but not on the box that's specifically been compared to a combination safe . . .

With the blank box there's something that seems obvious to me that you've not tried, but it MIGHT seem obvious to me because I know the 'trick.' (I can't remember for sure, but I THINK it's something only Abraxis can do).

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
While any of you could open the blank box, only Abraxis and Lerissa are able to provide the information that would make it possible.

(I'm giving you this info only because you've already met Torch's requirements anyway, of course :D).

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well I am at a total loss so Leaf is as well. :p I am all for moving on unless you wish this to draw out. Or are we in a hurry to finish this so we can get into the AP soon. I am slightly confessed so Leaf is as well. :p

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Well I am at a total loss so Leaf is as well. :p I am all for moving on unless you wish this to draw out. Or are we in a hurry to finish this so we can get into the AP soon. I am slightly confessed so Leaf is as well. :p

HM

Move on or not is up to the group. I'm having a blast w/ the role play so if y'all want to get the last box I'm fine with that. Mikey's got the bit in his teeth now do he's not likely to give up :lol:

However if this is too frustrating or boring I'm good with moving on as well.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases