Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

grufflehead

First Post
My fault for the confusion over where we are discussing things. I posted first on OP, then badgered the GM into doing it here, and then went mad posting on OP again... I can actually see OP during the day while this place is blocked but seeing as I'm ahead (time wise) of the rest of you I can just wait til I get home for IC/OC stuff once the threads go live.

PS Hi Mike (player) - look forward to making your acquaintance in game.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
LOL Mike(DM) :p but it didn't answer the question.

The answer Matthew is over there the character gene and races are there as well so should make it easy.

Hey Mike(Player) your across the pond huh? Well welcome let's have some fun. :cool:

Jake

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Thanks, Jake!

Mike (Player) is in Chicago; Malcolm's 5 to 7 hrs ahead of us in (Scotland?).

If it makes typing easier and reduces confusion I'll answer to either Mowgli or Mike :p. I hadn't thought about having two Mikes when I requested given names.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP Mike (DM)

I have found a pdf (only 6 pages) with general character traits nothing helping me with my race I really am leaning towards Goliath specially if we are rolling.

btw when can we roll for are stats ??knowing where I'm weak will help with picking as I will be able to explain it away.

Jake

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Let's Light This Candle!

Posted this over on OP as well, but some are having trouble getting to the campaign on that site so I'll put it up here:

Start date is March 01 - between now and then I'll be working on getting introductions to the starting point of the game written and sent out, finalizing characters, etc.

Hopefully a week and a half will be enough time for you guys to get the finishing touches on your characters.

(Jake, I haven't forgotten about the Viking Goliath info I promised! ;))

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
awesome, and where are we starting at Pelligrew's place? Just need to know so I can get that into my background as well.

Jake

The Goliath Vikings have a small settlement on the coast of the Lake of Mists and Veils in the far northeastern reaches of Avistan (the northern continent of the Inner Sea Area). They roam the coasts, mountains and waters of the area, generally scraping out a living by fishing, hiring themselves out as mercenaries in the war against the WorldWound, and the occasional raid into the surrounding areas (Brevoy, Numeria and Mendev).

It's a cold, hard life, and a bleak one. Only a hardy people could survive - and the Goliath are a hardy people . . .

(Since the Goliath don't really exist in Golarion, I'm making this up out of whole cloth - there's not much of substance there. The upside to this is that you can make the stuff up as well. I can supply place names for you if you need me to).

Is that enough to get you going? You can end your backstory at any point between starting your adventuring life and making it to Absalom, up to and including your 'introduction' to the Pathfinder Society. I'll take it from wherever you leave off to the beginning of the adventure. The names of the important Venture Captains you would know are on the OP site, along with a brief description.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey Mike,

Plenty to get me started, I will be ready by tue/wed brainstorming right now. And started alittle background.

Right now I am editing Leaf doing my skills (pretty kool I have 26 class skills out of 35 skills total) and then I will be making my finally domain choices.

Just need you to ok my equipment (give me a price/weight for fishing line) and I should be very close to complete.

personality is a big one I haven't done yet, but that comes with the background. (You know personality based on whether he had a happy or sad childhood.)

Laters
Jake

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases