Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hate to prolong my already delayed posting but I think we need a little OOC on watches. This way we don't need to worry about it again unless someone is unable to watch or such.

I was thinking of adding it to the each player "make a friend" and see what info as the game goes along we can learn.

So here's my tenative SOP for watches (and friends). Each watch 2.5 - 3 hours.

1st watch: Leaf, Jask, Gelix
2nd watch: Abraxis and Aerys
3rd watch: Auron and Sasha
4th watch: Lerissa and Ishirou

Not sure but is no one PC or NPC a wizard? NPC classes only listed for Jask so not sure. But once we figure this out I will post some questions to ask NPCs during my watch whoever it will be with.

HM

mleibrock

First Post
Proposed watch list is perfect for Lerissa and Ish...

I have a friend coming to town today so I will not be posting much if any until next week.

Matt, heading boarding Friday. :) Hopefully my back will hold up.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Have a good time then.

Then I will work on my watch post as I speak to Jask and Gelix will have it up this evening. That is if it's time to start watches are we done with the around the fire talk?

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey Mike (DM)

I was looking at good ol' Leaf getting ready for the day and under my stats sblock I have Wooden Fist 1d?? And now I remember why.

I wanted to ask if a goliaths natural attacks can be used one size category up for damage like they do for weapons? This would make Leaf's wooden fist 1d8 and I'm thinking I like that as I might start throwing the trident first round, summoning the fist and jumping into combat.

And I so wanted to take Detect Animals or Plants to go fishing with. For some reason I take the gestalt Cleric/Ranger and think of Leaf as a Druid. Oh well.

Jake

Remove ads