Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
After giving this one some thought I believe I've got to say no, based on the following reasoning:

You actually get to wield weapons that are one size category larger, you don't give weapons damage as though they were larger. Your trident is actually a large trident, not a medium trident that does large damage. When transformed, your fists aren't large fists, they're still medium. However, when combined with an Enlarge Person spell . . .

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Still need a bit of RP for Lerissa and Auron with their chosen watch-mates. I'll get Gelik and Aerys' responses up this morning or this afternoon (probably in the next few minutes here before I go to work).

Also, a gentle reminder that you've not yet gone through the Captain's Log and the other loot from the Jenivere - that might be a good way to start your first full day on the Shiv.

mleibrock

First Post
Still need a bit of RP for Lerissa and Auron with their chosen watch-mates. I'll get Gelik and Aerys' responses up this morning or this afternoon (probably in the next few minutes here before I go to work).

Also, a gentle reminder that you've not yet gone through the Captain's Log and the other loot from the Jenivere - that might be a good way to start your first full day on the Shiv.

Mike,

It'll be a little later today before I can get a post up but I was gonna read through the captain's journal with Lerissa's watch companion hoping for a bonding opportunity.

Rhun

First Post
A 23 for a Diplomacy roll, and she is still holding back? Man, what do these adventure designers expect from 1st level PCs? ;)

mleibrock

First Post
checks

A 23 for a Diplomacy roll, and she is still holding back? Man, what do these adventure designers expect from 1st level PCs? ;)

Matt,

It's probably similar to the module I read through where the target numbers for the checks were fairly low it requires several successful checks. Makes sense that we'd have to win over their trust several times.

Remove ads