Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Agreed, it's sounds like a very useful tool. I've checked both my OP characters and so you know, I do not see anything similar to what you've mentioned.

I haven't put anything in that section for either Tsadok or Lerissa, so it won't show up on the regular view. If you want to put something there, just edit the character as normal and the option should show up for you down below the bio section.

Let me know if it doesn't and I'll ask the developers about it - this function is still new and they've said there might me some bugs.

I tried to test it with my character in Ryan's 4E game but he's using the free account so that feature's not available. The link does show up for that character when I edit it, but I get a message that it can't be used with a free account.

Rhun

First Post
Either my home PC is having issues, or EN World is running very slowly...either way, my posting will probably be dead this weekend.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Update later this AM - Had a very busy weekend, then got sick Sunday evening. Spent most of the day yesterday either in bed or at the doctor's office. I'll be home today as well, but I'm feeling better - I'll start playing catch up after I get the wife off to work and our daughter off to school.

Rhun

First Post
OOC: Update later this AM - Had a very busy weekend, then got sick Sunday evening. Spent most of the day yesterday either in bed or at the doctor's office. I'll be home today as well, but I'm feeling better - I'll start playing catch up after I get the wife off to work and our daughter off to school.

No worries. My own time has been a bit hectic this last week.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I made productive use of my inability to get out of bed today and did a little work on the PoPP Home Page - when you get a chance drop by and check it out!

I'll try to get the scale bar on the Wiki map changed next.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases