Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Thanks, Mike! Still (as always) a work in progress, of course. I'm going for a 'pulp' feel reminiscent of the old Tarzan books and some of the comics from the 50's. It seems appropriate for this AP, I think.

I'm trying to figure out what's gonna happen next in the IC - I know we're languishing right now, but I'll try to get us moving forward pretty soon.

mleibrock

First Post
Hey guys,

My week just got really busy. I'm headed to the Minneapolis Zoo tomorrow to troubleshoot some of their filtration for their new penguin exhibit which is opening tomorrow so I will not have any time to post for the next few days.

Mike, can you please take over Lerissa until you hear from me? I dont want to hold things up but I expect it'll only be 2 or 3 days until I can post again if you guys can wait.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Work is good!

I don't mind continuing on until we need Lerissa specifically for something, but if you're only out for 2 or 3 days you're not likely to miss much anyway as we're moving pretty much at normal PbP speeds.

Have fun in the great North!

Rhun

First Post
My week just got really busy. I'm headed to the Minneapolis Zoo tomorrow to troubleshoot some of their filtration for their new penguin exhibit which is opening tomorrow so I will not have any time to post for the next few days.

And keep an eye out for those sneaky penguins! You know the ones.

renau1g

First Post
You're pulling away now Rhun...I thought I had a chance to catch you, but I've hit my own RL wall and that's slowed me down....

Remove ads