Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

Rhun

First Post
You're pulling away now Rhun...I thought I had a chance to catch you, but I've hit my own RL wall and that's slowed me down....

Yeah, well the next time I hit a RL wall...you'll probably take off again. The ebb and flow of posting, eh?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Any thoughts on using UM Mowgli? I was thinking if you limited the spells allowed it shouldn't get out of hand should they be unbalanced but I do so wish to see some in action.

And the feat Quick Channel looks interesting and balanced with all it's pre req and such. But being able to attack and channel has uses as well. But I think Versatile Channeler may be what would fit Leaf pretty well and the combo would mean dealing neg energy to the enemy the same round you get to attack.

HM

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'm fine with introducing some of the stuff from UM, but haven't read through the book yet. If anyone has specific things they want to use, let me know in this thread and I'll read and approve on a case by case basis.

I don't want to get into retcons of characters, so new feats and spells that have to be learned will have to wait for level up.

OOC: Also, we're starting up our summer program this week and so far it's kicking my ass - I'm working 10 to 12 hours a day at work, then doing paperwork at home in the evenings. So I'm having a hard time keeping up right now. I expect to have time Friday to catch up some, and hopefully I'll get into a better rhythm at work and next week won't be so bad . . .

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP I was thinking pf working on my build for Leaf - kind of thinking ahead. Perhaps we should discuss characters as a group - give us something to do while Mowgli battles the RL Monster.

To everyone: I was thinking of focusing on channeling feats and such as my ranger class will give me combat feats once I decide on a combat style.

Also thinking of having a high AC as Leaf seems to be a front line fighter. So if anyone knows any cool items/feats for that as well let me know. Just thinking about up to lvl 5 right now.

HM

Rhun

First Post
OOC: Also, we're starting up our summer program this week and so far it's kicking my ass - I'm working 10 to 12 hours a day at work, then doing paperwork at home in the evenings. So I'm having a hard time keeping up right now. I expect to have time Friday to catch up some, and hopefully I'll get into a better rhythm at work and next week won't be so bad . . .

My ass is currently being kicked as well for the record.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
How about two go-ith by sea (Leaf and Abraxis) and two go-ith by land (Lerissa and Auron).

Anyone seen [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION]

I sure haven't. :(

HM

Remove ads