Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

"I can handle lowering the gear and retrieving it by myself." Lerissa says. Her tone, unmistakingly insulted that she might need help. Her face then mellows a little as a wave of regrets washes over her. "But then maybe you just intended to to have two of us there in case we are not alone up there?" She looks questioningly at Leaf.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry there mleibrock (um... Mike player right?) I thought I would use the OCC for the off the cuff comment. Will respond when you post this in the IC though.

HM - (Jake)

mleibrock

First Post
Sorry there mleibrock (um... Mike player right?) I thought I would use the OCC for the off the cuff comment. Will respond when you post this in the IC though.

HM - (Jake)

Oops. Didn't even notice this was the OOC. She obviously would not have commented I'd your character did not say it. (blush) and yep... It's Mike. Pretty safe bet in an online game if it's an "M" it's Mike. Not sure why the name seems to lead down the geekier path. ;)

Rhun

First Post
Oops. Didn't even notice this was the OOC. She obviously would not have commented I'd your character did not say it. (blush) and yep... It's Mike. Pretty safe bet in an online game if it's an "M" it's Mike. Not sure why the name seems to lead down the geekier path. ;)

M could also be a Matthew, for instance.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I should be able to get an update up this evening. Anyone heard from Ryan lately? He's been conspicuously absent in both of the APs I'm running. He's not responded to an e-mail regarding LakeCon and his profile shows last activity as a month ago.

Rhun

First Post
I should be able to get an update up this evening. Anyone heard from Ryan lately? He's been conspicuously absent in both of the APs I'm running. He's not responded to an e-mail regarding LakeCon and his profile shows last activity as a month ago.

I've not heard or seen Ryan for a while.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OK, no word from Ryan in over a month and HolyMan's status indicates he's gone in search of greener pastures - I sent him both a PM and an e-mail and haven't heard back.

I'm fine with waiting a little for one or both of them, just to give them a fair chance to let us know what's going on but if you guys would rather recruit one or two new cast members I could deal with that as well.

What do you think?

Remove ads