Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

mleibrock

First Post
Mike - If you don't mind running your conversation with Sasha concurrently with events moving forward in the main thread, we can RP it in Lerissa's side thread. The conversation will be considered to have taken place on this night, regardless of where we get to in the main thread before it's done.

IronWolf - I've got an idea for working you in; it's pretty basic but I need to think a little about the timing.

I'm going to be out of internet access other than on my phone (on which I hate making long or intricate posts) from tomorrow morning until probably Monday night or Tuesday morning.

Perfect, that is exactly what I had in mind too. When it gets to be our watch, I'll begin in her private thread.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Don't think that's gonna be a problem in this game - I'll be off my duff and have something ready to go on Monday, I promise! (And my sincerest apologies to you guys).

Rhun

First Post
Don't think that's gonna be a problem in this game - I'll be off my duff and have something ready to go on Monday, I promise! (And my sincerest apologies to you guys).

YEAH! Get off that duff! :)

Just givin' you a hard time, Mike. Its all good. I think we've all been pretty busy lately.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Banner.png

TaronENWorld.png
TaronENWorldHeadShot.png
AbraxisENWorld.png
AbraxisENWorldHeadShot.png
LerissaENWorld.png
LerissaENWorldHeadshot.png

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads