Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

IronWolf

blank
Let me know what you think of this method, and about any fine tuning you think might be helpful.

I think this method will work quite well. A nice blend between keeping things on track while still giving us options in the morning to make the choice for how the day should go.

mleibrock

First Post
Mikey.

Thanks for putting so much thought into this for us. I LOVE the links at the bottom to the OP site. For me, that makes a world of difference.

I'm cool with this too with one exception, when we enter combat, I'd like to have a say in what Lerissa does.

Another thought is how bout we split the day into two parts. How bout we give you a plan for the morning or until an encounter happens and then after that point we give you another plan for the afternoon? This would still allow us some RP thoughout the day and during encounters - a part that is fun for all of us.

Just my thoughts and if the others prefer your original proposal, I'm fine doing it wholly your way.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Mikey.

Thanks for putting so much thought into this for us. I LOVE the links at the bottom to the OP site. For me, that makes a world of difference.

Thought you might like that ;)

I'm cool with this too with one exception, when we enter combat, I'd like to have a say in what Lerissa does.

Usually you will; in this case the skeletons were a very minor "flavor" encounter - more along the lines of the heat, rain, and disease. There are a few of those scattered about.

Another thought is how bout we split the day into two parts. How bout we give you a plan for the morning or until an encounter happens and then after that point we give you another plan for the afternoon? This would still allow us some RP thoughout the day and during encounters - a part that is fun for all of us.

This sounds good to me - so either way we break the day up into two parts. First part goes from breaking camp until an encounter, or until mid-day if there is no encounter that day. Second goes until evening and making camp time?

mleibrock

First Post
This sounds good to me - so either way we break the day up into two parts. First part goes from breaking camp until an encounter, or until mid-day if there is no encounter that day. Second goes until evening and making camp time?[/QUOTE]

Yes, unless there is another encounter.

Thanks for appeasing me. I just hate to let all our roleplaying go until evening.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OK, I've got a few extra busy days heading into the start of school next week, and then I hope to get settled into a routine once more and be able to pick up the pace a little.

Hang in there, guys!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases