Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Well, it's become painfully obvious to me that this game - both of my games, actually - are in deep trouble. Both have pretty well ground to a halt, in fact. I've done some hard thinking about this over the last few days and have decided, with much regret, that I've gotta tank one in an attempt to save the other. Since my other game has run much longer than this one, and has been more stable in terms of players, this is the one that's gotta go. You all have my deepest apologies for this.

Mike's got a character in the other game (the Legacy of Fire AP). Matt and Jeff, if you guys want to join the Legacy of Fire game I've got a good way to work you in. There are 4 players (Leif, Scotley, mleibrock and Scott DeWar) and they've made it to 4th level. They're about to start in on the climax of the first installment.

Let me know if you want in, and I'll get you the character generation info you need. The group really isn't hurting for anything class-wise. Because of the way I'm thinking of working you in, I'd like for you not to know anything else about current party make-up. Just play the character you want to play. Your two characters will know each other - in fact will have a fairly extensive history together that I'll fill you in on if you should decide to join.

IronWolf

blank
No worries. My posting has been sporadic at best as well these recent months. Life has certainly been throwing my family a few curves making even keeping up with a PbP difficult. Thanks for running a fun game while it lasted.

I will just consider this a natural decline of the number of PbP games I should be involved in at the moment.

Thanks again mowgli! I am sure our paths will cross around here again.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I understand, and thanks for the understanding. I'll see you in LPF, for sure, and around the boards otherwise.

Matt, the work-in to Legacy will work as well for one as for two - just let me know!

Rhun

First Post
I'd be interesting in joining the other game, Mowgli. I know my posting has been pretty hit and miss this month, but I hope to get back on track in January.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases