Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
It's been suggested that we drag our feet here in the bar until Matt can get his character in.

This works for me - I have a few ideas about ways to get him in if we run out of ways to procrastinate, or we can simply make the decision not to move forward until Abraxis makes his appearance.

grufflehead

First Post
Of course, once Abraxis joins the group most of your 'underhanded' tactics will have to be worked without him catching on . . .

*Ahem!* (check's Mustapha's alignment) I'll be reporting this all back to him when he arrives ;)

On the delaying front, I have been trying...to...move...as...slowly...as...I...can - any word on when we might fill out our quartet?

Oh, and you'll be delighted to know, I've just realised the adventure we're doing - because I have it. That little alarm bell that seems to be constantly ringing in my brain started on Thursday, and it was when I woke up this morning it came to me. Fear not, however,, I bought it when it came out as I was looking for something my gaming group of the time might pick up in future. I had the merest of cursory skims over it, then filed it in the 20GB folder on my HD called 'games stuff I have bought because it looked like fun but realistically I will probably never even read, let alone do anything with' (I also have a shelf of books at home in the same category). And as that was well over a year ago, and I am also of an age where the week just gone by is already blurring, then there is absolutely NO chance that I'm going to know anything about what's going on!

End of public service announcement ;)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Matt's intention is to have Abraxis with us sometime this weekend.

No worries on having the adventure - it's a risk I take when choosing to run published material. This one's fairly straightforward, and these first few are more about getting the group together than anything else.

I think I mentioned before that the AP I want to run starts at first level, so loot and the general fun of gaming are the only experience rewards forthcoming until the first adventure in 'The Serpent's Skull' arrives in August.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hmm I to am "of age" and a week from today will add another year to my already 25 years of D&D :p

But my slowness has been due to work and trying to move in one day. The moving was ok but the getting everything put away and cleaned up is still going on. :lol:

HM

Rhun

First Post
I'm going to try to have Abraxis finished and posted tonight, and hopefully my first IC post as well. I know I suck, but I'm even putting two of the games that I'm DMing here an EN World on hold in an attempt to free up some time. Real life has just been kicking my ass lately.

Status update to come later tonight...

Rhun

First Post
Hop in, my friend! Looks like you're gonna make it before the crew sets out into Puddles.

I've "hopped in." Still have some PC issues to finish up...I sent you and email re: that. I hope to have Abraxis completed tomorrow.

Rhun

First Post
Hey, I noticed all the other PCs have extremely high hit points for 1st level. Did I miss something on how we are determining those?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I would like a pic of Leaf (even if it is just a head shot LOL) So thanks for thinking of me Mike. :p

Below is an original pic I have tried to chop up twice but I'm not that great maybe you will have some luck.

HM

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    309.3 KB · Views: 65

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases