Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [OOC 01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Danke! Somehow they just don't seem complete without a pic. Plus, if I get ambitious and learn to use MapTools I can use the profile pics to make tokens.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Danke! Somehow they just don't seem complete without a pic. Plus, if I get ambitious and learn to use MapTools I can use the profile pics to make tokens.

I'd like to learn MapTools one day myself. But I've kinda gotten used to my players' characters being a blue circle with an initial in the middle! LOL.

mleibrock

First Post
Ooc

Cant access either en world or OP site from work computers now - both are blocked wont be able to post until tomorrow night - at a friends PC right now. Sorry to hold things up but I'd rather do the post myself.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
No problem! It's gaming, and it's ENWorld (where we move at glacial speeds). I get impatient 'cause I'm anxious to see the story unfold, but there really are no emergencies here!

Same for you, Matt - got your OOC about weekend posting, and I can't see many situations where it'll be vital to get a post in.

Rhun

First Post
Same for you, Matt - got your OOC about weekend posting, and I can't see many situations where it'll be vital to get a post in.

It won't be an all the time thing, but there have just been a lot of weekend lately that my computer hasn't even gotten booted up. It is odd how things switch up...it used to be harder for me to post during the week, and now it has all flip-flopped!

Rhun

First Post
Hey Mike, also...can you clarify: Does Abraxis need to use his Round 1 action to cast Mage Armor, or can we assume he cast it when he first heard the men ahead, in preparation? Thanks!

grufflehead

First Post
Well if we're retconning, can Mustapha be sitting in the tavern with a nice steaming mug of tea instead of about to get

a) beaten up

b) thrown off a cliff

c) all of the above

;););););););)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Well if we're retconning, can Mustapha be sitting in the tavern with a nice steaming mug of tea instead of about to get

a) beaten up

b) thrown off a cliff

c) all of the above

;););););););)

Yeah, the thugs rolled really well this time around . . . Gutsy move, though - let's see what Lerissa has up her sleeve to help out now that Abraxis has (hopefully) taken some of the heat off. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases