Zombies...Day One: IC

Felix1459

First Post
=====Courtney Tuber=====
=====Shawn Smith=====

Courtney:
The upper half of the body seems to be lodged in there pretty good.

Shawn: You see the man in the truck opening and closing his truck door tryin g to pry the half-body off of his door. You see the hand that's sticking out the window is still opening and clenching with every opening and closing of the door.

=====Jack the Lumberjack=====

Jack:
As the man drops in front of you, you see out of the corner of your eye as the Officer peels out away from Dirk.

=====Jeff Fisher=====

Jeff:
Your cellphone rings and you see the caller ID says 'Officer Smith' the CHP Officer assigned to the nearby residents post. You exchanged information with him over coffee a few weeks ago and other than a random Sheriff you see every now and then is the only other law enforcement Officer between here and Sacramento.

Felix1459

First Post
=====Dirk Winchester=====

Dirk:
You look around the parking lot and see a Toyota Matrix, a Honda Fit and a Hyundai Accent. Man, didn't anyone drive a real car anymore? That's when you see a red 1967 Dodge Challenger parked in the far corner of the diner parking lot.

Walking Dad

First Post
=====Shawn Smith=====

Courtney:
The upper half of the body seems to be lodged in there pretty good.

Shawn: You see the man in the truck opening and closing his truck door tryin g to pry the half-body off of his door. You see the hand that's sticking out the window is still opening and clenching with every opening and closing of the door.

"Hey, pal. Let me help you." Shawn calls, as he carefully moves nearer to the truck. If other bikers are his brothers, truckers are at least his cousins. There is a reason for all this combined trucker/biker bars.

ethandrew

First Post
Courtney stops with the door waving, realizing that it's no use, but then some biker man starts walking over and talking. That's a plus, at least he's not bloodied and frothing at he mouth and ready to rip heads off. That was never a good sign.

"I think I killed him, I shot his head off," the young man says, somewhat in shock. His poor truck had taken a beating, smashed bumper, shattered backwindow, wayward buckshot.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
OOC: Sorry for the silence. Busy weekend left me behind on stuff.

Ronald shakes himself out of whatever memories were gripping him and makes a break for the diner, intent on getting his hands on that pistol. Whatever reservations he had about picking up a firearm again are quickly evaporating in the bullets and blood. He keeps his eyes and ears open to avoid being attacked.

renau1g

First Post
=====Jim "Max" Vance=====

Jim:
Again your shot rings true as your bullet takes the head clean off the zombie chick in front of you. Now faced with a dilema...do you help the girl or leave her? What did the zombie survival guide say about the wounded?

Jim will hesitate for a moment, after all it was one thing to read about something in a book it was quite another to actually leave someone here to die. Then he recalled the chapter on being On the Run. Jim remembered that he should stop to help, after all strength in numbers. He will walk cautiously to the woman, "Hey, you ok there?' he'll whisper, stopping about 8' away from her.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Dirk: You look around the parking lot and see a Toyota Matrix, a Honda Fit and a Hyundai Accent. Man, didn't anyone drive a real car anymore? That's when you see a red 1967 Dodge Challenger parked in the far corner of the diner parking lot.

"My god, I have ner seen sometin' dat beautiful." Dirk says as he whips a tear away from his eye. Drik begins moving towards it as fast as he could with his shotgun pointin straight in front of him.

Felix1459

First Post
=====Ronald Sidenblad=====

Ronald:
As you make your way back over to the diner Pinky opens the door for you and says "Hey there's a magnum behind the counter, grab it and help me protect this place eh?"

=====Jeff Fisher=====

Jeff: "Hey Sarge it's me, Keith...is all hell breaking loose over there? I can't raise anyone on my radio and 911's busy. There are all sorts of crashes up here and crazy people foaming at the mouth trying to kill me! I'm coming up on Pinky's cause I heard your traffic...oh there you are!"
You see a cruiser coming over the crest. It speeds up and pulls to a stop near your door.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases