Zombies...Day One: IC

Felix1459

First Post
=====Jeff Fisher & Dirk Winchester=====

Jeff: Initiative goes to you.

Dirk: Your action is next after Jeff.​

=====Ronald Sidenblad, Jack the Lumberjack, Pinky & Jenny===

Ronald: As you look down and grab the first aid kit you see a .44 Magnum on the same shelf with a couple speed loaders next to it. The cook yells back "Thanks for the info, friend...coffee on me..."

Jack: As you here the exchange between the man and Pinky you hear Jenny says in almost a whisper "Looks like the coffee's on me..." At least she hasn't lost her sense of humor. "Thanks Jack, I'm glad you were here this morning...aren't you normally at work by now?"​

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"New job new schledule. I'm thikning on spending my spare time here. Almost two hours. We'll keep up later Jenny, stay where I can see you, I'll try to get Pinky safe, he seems to have lost his mind, there is a cop outside and he have just run there with a shotgun.
Catch ya up later pretty"
says the hulk, releasing Jenny, and running after Pinky.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Fisher ducks behind the hood of his car, his 9mm suddenly seeming like it's not quite enough. "Drop your weapon! I will not tell you again! Drop it now!" The man's words didn't matter to Jeff, only the instrument of death in the man's hands did. Sgt. Fisher takes aim, but holds off his shot.

[sblock=whelp... this could be interesting]

I'd like to have Sgt. Fisher take cover behind his car... which I think would move the car between him and the um... other guy too. Not sure if I need a roll or not for that. He wants a bigger gun, but I don't see him making the move to get it. He would have to lose his cover. [/sblock]

Frozen Messiah

First Post
RULE #3: Shoot First, Ask Questions Later

Dirk walks straight towards the man who is incredibly bloodied and lines his shotgun right at the man. "Eh, buddy" Dirk yells at the bloodied man who seems to be causing all of the trouble,"'Ere is a little souvnir fra me ta you." Dirk then fires at the man catching him square on the chest causing him to stumble to the ground. After that Dirk looks at the officer, drops his gun, and then walks over to the man he just downed. He kneels down and looks at him "And tha' is why, ya don't come 'tween Dirk Winchester an' 'is complimentary Danish."

RULE #4: Don't Come Between a Man and His Breakfast

[sblock]
Attack Roll & Damage:1d20+3=21, 2d8=9[/sblock]

Felix1459

First Post
=====Jeff Fisher & Dirk Winchester=====

Jeff: You duck behind the car, putting the engine block between you and the shotgun toting man. You see him fire at the bloodied man who had apparently gotten back up unbeknowst to you...the man drops the gun as the bloodied man falls to the ground. The man leans down and says something to the bloodied man and the bloodied man lunges forward, Zombie lunge and slam. (1d20+1=12, 1d6=1) The bloodied man gets up yet again with a snarl. [sblock=OOC]I'm going to let you go at this point as a readied action since you didn't act within the round.[/sblock]

Dirk: As you lean down and finish your sentence the bloodied man lunges at you with a snarl and slams the ground next to you.

=====Jack the Lumberjack, Ronald Sidenblad, Jenny & Pinky=====

All: You all hear a second shot, a shotgun blast this time. Pinky says "I can't see what's going on...I gotta get out there...that wasn't the cop shooting...he's outnumbered...oh God...what's going on here." Jenny goes and grabs the broom and starts sweeping the area where she dropped the coffee.

=====Jim "Max" Vance=====

Jim: You see the man toting a shotgun stroll out and the Officer turns his attention to him...the exact reason why Jim didn't just stroll out there. He watches the exchange and sees the "Zombie" fall again. The man drops his shotgun and leans down towards the fallen "Zombie." Fool...doesn't he know the basic rules of surviving a Zombie attack? The "Zombie" does exactly what Jim expected it to do as it lunges towards the other man...

=====Courtney Tuber=====

Courtney: Driving north from Sacramento towards the woods to go hunting, gear loaded in his truck. The thrill of the upcoming hunt keeping him awake like no coffee could. He knew there was a truck stop up ahead with an attractive waitress, Jessie or Jenny or something or other...nasty coffee but she was worth stopping for. Just then he heard a shot up ahead. His foot came of the gas pedal. He then heard a second shot and then heard a loud thump as his truck jolted up. Oh man, hope that was a deer.

renau1g

First Post
Taking a deep breath, Jim decides he has to do something, after all not everyone believed in zombies. He opened his window, took aim with his Winchester hunting rifle, as he had so many times before at the range, and with expert skill fired a shot from the rifle. The bullet traveled true.

[sblock=ooc]
Not sure if he can aim for the head, but if so he will.

vs ac; dmg (1d20 4=22, 2d10=18) I sure hope that hits...if not, Max turns his shotgun on himself ;).

Init: init (1d20 3=20) [/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Get in here old man. If something happens you got to protect Jenny. If not I will personally teach you a lesson." Shouts Jack at Pinky, grabbing his chainsaw, as he finds his way to the entrance, pushing the cook inside the building, and shuting the door closed behind himself.

Felix1459

First Post
=====Jim "Max" Vance, Jeff Fisher & Dirk Winchester=====

Jim: Your shot rings true. As the Zombie lunges forward, toward the man who was toting the shotgun, your bullet hits it in the head, sending pieces of it everywhere. RULE #5: DOUBLE TAP & RULE #6: ALWAYS TAKE THE HIGH GROUND.

Dirk: The head of the bloodied man who was lunging forward and snarling explodes into pieces...then you hear the shot go off...from the motel behind you.

Jeff: You see the events unfold as listed above.

[sblock=OOC]If you could...roll initiative first next time...thanks.[/sblock]

=====Jack the Lumberjack, Ronald Sidenblad, Jenny & Pinky=====

Jack: You succesfully push Pinky back into the Diner and he mutters..."You're right Jack...I don't know what I was thinking..." He turns to Jenny "Stop that hun, that's the least of our concerns right now." "Sorry Pinky...it's just nerves." They all stop as they hear the next shot. Jack sees the muzzle flash cut through the morning darkness from the motel across the way, the head of the bloodied man explode and you hear the shot ring out. [sblock=OOC]Roll Initiative[/sblock]

Ronald: You hear the exchange between the hulk of a man and Pinky and then between Pinky and Jenny. Different people react to stress differently I guess...You see the man Pinky had called "Jack" steps outside, chainsaw in hand.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The booming voice of Jack could be heard all around. "Stop the shooting at once! What's happening in 'ere? There are innocent people inside the diner place, you'll miss a bullet and kill someone there. If that happen I'll personally cut the responsible in two like a tree, and not with this." Jack shakes the chainsaw in the air, the thing weights a considerable amount of kilograms.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Ronald tears his eyes away from .44 Magnum. That's a road he's not ready to go down again. First aid kit tucked under his arm, his moves past Pinky to the windows to the side of the door to get a better look at the parking lot.

Too many gunshots, and now a chainsaw. Seriously? What the hell is going on out there?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases