Zombies...Day One: IC

Frozen Messiah

First Post
=====Dirk Winchester=====
Dirk: "Stay away from my carro, cabron" you hear a man with a Spanish twang to his voice "I know she's a beauty pero she's mine. OH SH*T." The man quickly draws a six-shooter and fires two shots just over your left shoulder. You hear a thud behind you.

"I like the cut of yer jib, na I can respest a man wit' a six-shooter and such a mighty fine vehicle. How's about I take the wheel, you do some more fancy shooting and we both can git outa this nightmare here, deal?" Dirk says with a smirk as he keeps one hand on the car. He also keeps his gun at the ready because he understands that this can quickly become a shootout.

Felix1459

First Post

Dirk: "Tienes icewater water running through your veins, eh? I can respect a man like that. Names Jay, here, take these."
He tosses the keys to you. As you reach up to catch them you see that he's already topping off the six-shooter. "Meet Abigail" he says pointing to the car. "I couldn't help but hear a Glock, si pienso que fue...that went off in that motel,,,what say you we check it out?"

Walking Dad

First Post
Shawn the Biker Smith

=====Courtney Tuber=====
=====Shawn "the Biker" Smith=====

Courtney and Shawn:
You guys see people walking around that don't seem to be crazy. Shawn you think you see the owner of the little Diner walking out to the man with the chainsaw. Suddenly you both hear tires peeling out to your right. You look and see a police car speeding towards you. Another cop car is there facing away from you all and there is a Greyhound bus speeding towards the cop car...just when things were starting to calm down...

"What the ..." Glad that his bike isn't in the speeding vehicles way, he makes a run for it, ready to retrieve his shotgun... crazies... alright, but no one messes with Luzil! (Luzil is his bike).

Frozen Messiah

First Post

Dirk: "Tienes icewater water running through your veins, eh? I can respect a man like that. Names Jay, here, take these." He tosses the keys to you. As you reach up to catch them you see that he's already topping off the six-shooter. "Meet Abigail" he says pointing to the car. "I couldn't help but hear a Glock, si pienso que fue...that went off in that motel,,,what say you we check it out?"

"I think we got a deal there pardner," Dirk says after jumping over the car door to lanfd perfectly in the seat putting in the key to the ignition, "Now let's make this baby purr." When the engine starts up it's like a chorus of angels to Dirk, a smirk goes across his face as he takes out his driving tunes mixed cd that his cousin made for him and te first song that comes on is Charlie Daniels and the bajo of Stroker's Theme "That's right Charlie, gonna be standin' on it.'"

Rule #9: Always have good music on hand

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Dunno Pinky, it seems that it is more than just loco. These guys pick themselves up without arms or with a hole in their bellies. A hole made with a shotgun." says Jack pensive. "Lets get inside, it is more safe." he says, and then scolls Pinky "AND I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE HER ALONE!!"

OOC: Hey Rule n°9 is mine! get your own!

ethandrew

First Post
"Oh my god, that bus is gonna hit 'em!" Courtney shouts in surprise. His momentary shock of having a half-man attack him seems a distant memory, this new onslaught of oncoming carnage snapping him out of it.

His truck out of the way, hopefully, he yells out of his window to all the people still loitering about, "Watch out!"

renau1g

First Post
=====Jim "Max" Vance=====

Jim: "No...I don't think she bit me...why? It's just my leg...oh God...and my arm! Ow! Ow! Ow!"
Upon inspection you see that her leg is obviously broken, her arm doesn't seem to be broken and you don't see any bite marks on her. She's wearing her cheerleading outfit so it is easy to see there are no obvious bites...and you can't help but notice that...even covered in blood and glass, she still seems attractive.

"Alright, let's get you up. I'm guessing a pretty thing like you never shot a gun before right? Name's Max, yours?" he says, sheathing his katana. With both arms he lifts her up as gingerly as he can, his right hand still holding the gun, although he knows that he's not going to have a great shot right now. He cautiously walks to the front door of the apartment and looks out before continuing.

Rule #10: Never Give Up Your Humanity

Felix1459

First Post
=====Jeff Fisher=====

Jeff:
The Greyhound speeds right past you. (Not to jump over your actions but the driver made his drive skill check).

Dirk:
Jay reaches behind the backseat, opens a hidden compartment and pulls out a sawed off lever action rifle. "Alli" you hear, barely, over the engine's purr and the music. Jay points towards the motel and runs over towards the door. There you see a young man carrying a cheerleader who's covered in blood.

=====Jim "Max" Vance=====

Jim:
"No. I can't think of a time I've ever even seen a gun, except in the movies."
When you get to the door you see a man walking towards you with a sawed off lever action rifle down at his side "Hey man estas bien? I mean, you okay? Here let me help you." He offers you a hand to help you with the cheerleader "Get Abigail over here...." he yells back at a car in the background.

=====Courtney Tuber=====

Shawn and Courtney:
You both see the Greyhound speed past you as it turns right sharply.

=====Jack the Lumberjack=====

Jack:
"Relax, she went to the back to go get Jason. She'll be fine."
As he says this a Greyhound comes around the corner and speeds past you.

=====All=====

Time seems to slow as you all see the Greyhound lose control, flip on its side and slide sideways into the Diner. Moments later the Diner explodes in a huge ball of flames.

Walking Dad

First Post

=====Courtney Tuber=====

Shawn and Courtney:
You both see the Greyhound speed past you as it turns right sharply.

=====All=====

Time seems to slow as you all see the Greyhound lose control, flip on its side and slide sideways into the Diner. Moments later the Diner explodes in a huge ball of flames.

Just reaching his bike, Shawn crouches down and curses: "F%ck, they made a good egg with bacon there!" He looks around who is in his vicinity.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases