Zombies...Day One: IC

ethandrew

First Post
"Holy F-" Courtney's words were cut off by another smaller explosion already amidst the infernal blast. He knew he ought to just put his trusty toyota truck into gear and drive off and leave this madness behind, but the whole situation was oddly intoxicating, fascinating the visceral aspects of his mind. He'd never been a part of anything close to this, this out-of-the-movies type stuff. Instead he turned off the ignition and pocketed the keys as he stepped out of his truck, forgetting the half-corpse he'd obliterated only moments before.

His first few steps were toward the immense blazing heat of the diner, before he walked up to the biker from earlier, "Well I hope you like it extra crispy."

Walking Dad

First Post
Shawn (HP:13/13 - AC:15 - Fort:+4 - Reflex:+2 - Will:+2)

"Crispy is fine. Only like my steak raw. At least the flames should get us rid of possible crazies in there..."
Shawn says to assure himself.

Felix1459

First Post
=====Jack the Lumberjack=====
Jack: When you reach the front of the Diner you notice that Pinky is right there with you screaming Jenny's name. The flames only get higher and Pinky yells at you "We got to get back the gas is the next thing that's going to blow."

=====Shawn "the Biker" Smith=====
=====Courtney Tuber=====
Shawn and Courtney: You're both near each other and you see both of the men run forward toward the explosion and across the street from them you see a young man carrying a bloodied cheerleader and a couple of men, one who just jumped out of a muscle car, the other carrying a gun, going to help them.

=====Dirk Winchester=====
=====Jim "Max" Vance=====
Dirk and Max: "My name is Jane." the cheerleader says as she looks back at Max. "Creo que...I mean, I think we need to get her to a doctor and soon." Jay says to you both.

Felix1459

First Post
OOC: Yep. Everybody does since the Diner is set back and the gas station takes up the entirety of the front parking lot...which the bus driver managed to avoid somehow.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"No problemo amigo, you get ta know where every hospital is when yer a stunt driver, if I can only remeber where it is. I thank we shud put here ridin' shotgun, more room fer her leg and all" Dirk says as he helps her into the car

[sblock]
Where would the nearest hospital be?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Felix1459

First Post
Dirk and Max: "I think your right compadre...she would be good in the front. It'll limit our shooting range but sacrificios need to be made I guess. Oh yeah and I'm Jay by the way..." he says as he helps get Jane into the front seat of the car. "Times like these is when I'm glad I paid un poco extra and got these suicide doors installed...it'll make it un poco easier."

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Shawn (HP:13/13 - AC:15 - Fort:+4 - Reflex:+2 - Will:+2)

"Let's get lost, before the gas blows up, too.."
Shawn says and quickly moves to his bike.

ethandrew

First Post
Courtney doesn't need any more urging, he hurries back to his truck and starts it up, the familiar shake of the cabin from the engine greets him as he puts it in drive. He turns his steering wheel and screeches off toward the burning diner in a brief moment of stupidity, yelling out his window at the people lingering, "Quick, get in the back before the gas station blows! Hurry now!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases