Zombies...Day One: IC

ethandrew

First Post
Courtney waits until the last of the people by the burning diner got into the bed of his truck before speeding off down the road, following the biker named Shawn, hoping to get enough distance between the building and his truck before the gas tanks explode.

Felix1459

First Post
CourtneyTuber, Jack the Lumberjack and Shawn the Biker Smith:
Shawn, you hop on your bike an as you pop the bike into gear you hear something to your left. A zombie approaching, slow and steady. Courtney, you feel the weight in the truck shift twice, once when Pinky jumps in and once when the chainsaw weilding lumberjack does then you pound on the gas in an attempt to distance yourself from the impending explosion. Jack, when you land in the back the truck gets going. You steady yourself easily enough and Pinky does the same. As Courtney starts to speed away Jack sees Jenny coming out from behind the diner, she spots you and starts running toward the truck. You see that there are a few zombies chasing her.

Dirk and Max: You both see the truck start speeding away from the diner and remember almost simultaneously that there is a gas station connected to the diner.

OOC: Sorry about the delay. I was waiting for some actions from players and then I stopped getting alerts to my email to let me know there were any updates. Again, my apalogies.

Walking Dad

First Post
Shawn (HP:13/13 - AC:15 - Fort:+4 - Reflex:+2 - Will:+2)

"Incoming!" Shawn says, pointing at the zombie. He doesn't bother do shoot it

Rule 12: Never outgun, what you can outrun.

Last edited:

ethandrew

First Post
Courtney skids to a halt, hopefully out of the blast-range right after the chainsaw wielding brute of a man leaps out of the bed and yells at him. Here's to hoping that girl wasn't some zombie from the bus.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"Na I ain't no scientist but I bet ma left 'and dat we better git on da move 'fore de gas tanks der blow it high dough, sa strap in I'm gonna bust out all o' da horse in dis baby." Dirk says as he reves up the engine to keep it ready at any time while he puts on his seat belt. After he is read y he helps the girl beside him get buckled in and by that time everyone is ready so he guns it down the road leaving the gas station behind very quickly.

Rule #13: Always buckle up kids

Felix1459

First Post
Jack, Courtney and Shawn: Shawn, you easily outrun (outride) the charging zombie. Jack, you land with a thud and see that Jenny is running towards you even faster now that she sees it's you. There are two zombies following her, but they are not gaining. Courtney, you bring the truck to a stop and see the two zombies behind Jenny. Pinky knocks on the back window and says "We need to get the h*ll out of here. Swing the truck near them so they can hop in and get out of here."

Dirk and Max: "We're ready. Let's get out of here." Jay says.

OOC: Rule #13 is still fair game due to repeating rule #7.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases