Zombies...Day One: IC

Voda Vosa

First Post
Jack runs forward to cover Jenny, swinging his chainsaw if one of the zombies gets nearby.
"Run for the truck! I'll cover you, hurry; I wont lose you again!"

ethandrew

First Post
Courtney puts the truck in reverse and speeds off behind him, toward the burning diner, every part of his body wondering why in the hell he would head toward it. "Dude, grab my shotgun and shoot them if they come near," he shouts out his back window to the fry-cook, indicating with a nod of his head toward the weapon on the seat next to him.

Walking Dad

First Post
Shawn (HP:13/13 - AC:15 - Fort:+4 - Reflex:+2 - Will:+2)

Shawn stops after escaping
the zombie and draws his shotgun, if anyone need immidiate help.

Felix1459

First Post
Jack, Courtney and Shawn: You all see as two of the zombies break out into a run and begins gaining on Jenny. Courtney, Pinky takes your shotgun as he says "Thanks."

Walking Dad

First Post
Shawn (HP:13/13 - AC:15 - Fort:+4 - Reflex:+2 - Will:+2)

Shawn aims, but lowers the gun and curses
: "Someone help her. If I shoot, I will hit her!"

Felix1459

First Post
Courtney, Shawn and Jack: "Sh*t. I'll hit her too if I shoot from here. Save her Jack!" Pinky says from the back of the truck. OOC: Roll initiative.

ethandrew

First Post
Frustrated with the difficulties of driving backwards, Courtney yells out, "Hold on, man!" He rotates the wheel ninety degrees, and quickly comes to a stop. He then moves the wheel again in the opposite direction after shifting back into drive and punches the gas, now driving forward at a much quicker speed.

"This is the stupidest thing I've ever done," he nervously mutters under his breath as he heads straight toward zombies and an about-to-explode building.

Courtney's Initiative of 11.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases