Zombies...Day One: IC

Felix1459

First Post
[sblock=@Felix]
Am I supposed to roll because i thought that Dirk was getting the hell out of there at the moment
[/sblock]

<<OOC: Right, my bad.>>

Dirk and Max: As you drive by you hear a gunshot ring out from behind you from the side where Jay is sitting "Woohoo that's brings my kill count to ten. Hmm...is it still called killing if they're undead?" Jay asks. Max, from your vantage point you see that he pegged a zombie that was gaining on a girl who's running towards a truck which is speeding towards the building (which is going to explode).

Courtney, Jack and Shawn: The zombie that was gaining ground suddenly falls to the ground, victim of a headshot.

Felix1459

First Post
Courtney, Jack and Shawn: Initiative is as follows: Shawn, Jack, Shawn, Jeeny and then the two remaining zombies.

Dirk and Max: You are free to drive away if you wish or attempt to help the others your choice. If you want to help roll initiative.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Dirk spins the car around towards all of the chaos, and sits there and smiles. "Ya thank dat we oughta git back der and teach dem zombies a littl' respect?" Dirk says looking to everyone for a response.

Felix1459

First Post
Dirk and Max: "F*ck it, letsduet." Jay responds.

Courtney, Jack and Shawn: Three more zombies come around the corner so their are five of them now. [sblock=OOC: ]Try throwing in an attack roll then![/sblock]

ethandrew

First Post
Courtney does his best to avoid the oncoming zombies while putting the guys in the bed of his truck in an advantageous position to shoot at them whilst simultaneously allowing the girl and the lumberjack to finally get so that he can drive away.

Courtney's Drive Check of 20.

Felix1459

First Post
Courtney, Jack and Shawn: Courtney, you swing the truck around and simultaneously take out the zombie furthest to the right with the right rear corner of your truck. In the rearview you see Jenny land in the bed of the truck and you hear as Pinky fires of the shotgun you gave him. Shawn, your shot takes out the zombie at the far left (the only one you had a clear shot at, also no penalty since you do have the proficiency). It's body falls to the ground feet from the hulk that is Jack. Jack, you raise your chainsaw at the nearest zombie and...(we'll see what happens when you roll your strike and damage). Meanwhile, Pinky curses "F*ck, how could I miss at this range? With a shotgun even?"

Dirk and Max: Dirk turns the car and you both see that two of the five zombies have been dropped, one by the Bikers shotgun blast and one by the truck. The biker is off to the left facing the zombies and the truck is to the right of the zombies, facing your direction. You see as Jenny, the waitress jumps into the bed of the truck and Pinky fires a blast towards the zombies to no avail. You see a third zombie, the one in the very middle get blocked from view by the chainsaw wielding man. There are two zombies still standing other than that, one to the left and one to the right of the man with the chainsaw. "I got the one on the right amigo" Jay says. Max is seated behind Dirk and Jay is behind the cheerleader. All targets are within 30 feet ahead of you, at the edge of the lot.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases