Zombies...Day One: IC

ethandrew

First Post
Courtney sped off, following the muscle car and the biker Shawn, the wind whipping him in the face from his shattered driver's door window. He wanted to get as much distance as he could before the station exploded. So far he'd been lucky. Stupid, yes, but lucky.

Felix1459

First Post
All: As you all put distance between yourselves and the gas station you feel the heat on your backs abd then hear the explosion. Fortunately you had all made it around the corner before it happens. You all hear unnatural screams from behind and are pretty confident as you hear the second explosion that there were no human survivors left there. As you turn up the road you see two cop cars coming back onto the road. One Sheriff car and one Highway Patrol. You hear over the PA "I don't know what's going on. Radios are down. I suggest we all stick together. The next town is at least 40 miles south. I hope whatever happened here hasn't happened there."

Walking Dad

First Post
Shawn (HP:13/13 - AC:15 - Fort:+4 - Reflex:+2 - Will:+2)

Shawn nods and puts his gun down. He doesn't trust authorities, but they got guns, too. Useful versus these crazies.

ethandrew

First Post
Courtney puts the car in park and lets it idle. He knows they dodged a bullet, both with the zombies and the explosion. But now where to? This far out of civilization, he wondered if it'd be better to head back into town and forget this whole thing ever happened, but what if the same thing hit the cities, where there are so many people, defenseless people who would be easy prey. They would be lambs to the slaughter, and sure, with the handful of people here at the diner, with what guns they had, lucky enough, they were able to handle a few zombies. But thousands?

He shakes his head at the thought and leans back, looking over his right shoulder out the back window, "Everyone alright back there? No one bit?"

Felix1459

First Post
All: "We're all fine back here." Pinky says as he checks himself, Jenny and Jack for bites. The Officer says "I'm not going to ask you all if you have permits for the weapons you're carrying because at this point it doesn't matter. If you're not trying to bite me then you're okay in my book."

Felix1459

First Post
The Officer scratches his head and says "I honestly couldn't tell you. It's like something out of a movie. One moment I'm cruising along and the road and then these guys just start coming out of the woods and throwing themselves in front of my car. I stop to see what happened and even more come out and start attacking me!! I defend myself and get the h*ll back in the car. I riddled one with bullets and it just kept creeping towards me letting out this god awful howl. It was intense. How did you guys end up in this mess?"

ethandrew

First Post
"Yeah, I'm sure you saw that explosion, that was the diner blowing up back there," Courtney says in a moment of pure brilliance, stating the obvious.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases