Zombies...Day One: IC

Felix1459

First Post
"Yeah I noticed that." the Officer says as he looks back towards the smoke. "Any survivors back there? I mean other than you guys?" the Officer looks over at all of you and squints as he looks into the muscle car. "Is everyone okay in there?"

After treating the cheerleaders wounds and familiarizing himself with the names they give him, he introduces himself as Officer Smith and asks everyone what their opinions on going into the nearest town is. He tells you that the radios are down and that he believes getting the radios back up is imperative.

Walking Dad

First Post
Shawn (HP:13/13 - AC:15 - Fort:+4 - Reflex:+2 - Will:+2)

"Name is Shawn. Then lead on to the next town... About the radio: Maybe there is one in the truck. Or is the station down?" Shawn asks.

ethandrew

First Post
Courtney's youth and general inexperience in life takes charge, "But what if they're all over the city? Having a radio would be nice, but not if it kills us all! I think we should stay out here, where there aren't lots of those things."

Felix1459

First Post
"Well I'm not going to make any of you come with me put I'm headed into town. When we get closer we can peer down the hill and that should give us some indication of how bad off the town is. If getting to the radio proves to be too daunting a task then I'll settle for regular radio. AM/FM frequencies. Whatever we need to do to reach the masses, if their are any left to save that is." Officer Smith says in a somewhat calm and even tone.

ethandrew

First Post
Courtney hopped back into his truck halfway, ejecting the cd that had been in his player. He slid back out of the truck and pulled out his cell phone, "Here, someone else mess with it, I'm gonna call someone."

He tapped on the screen of his phone, turning it on, and his brows furrowed in disappointment. He raised the cell phone high into the air and aimed it down at him. He continued to do this, walking around the area for a bit. Finally he came back without making a call, "I'm not getting any service up here."

Felix1459

First Post
"Well that's not surprising. It's a dead zone on a good day and that explosion probably took down the cell tower behind Pinkys." Officer Smith asks if anyone needs water or some jerky since that all he seems to have and then.

Felix1459

First Post
Then he goes back to his car and distributes some shotgun shells to those who need them and asks everyone how they'd like to ride back into the city.

Walking Dad

First Post
Shawn (HP:13/13 - AC:15 - Fort:+4 - Reflex:+2 - Will:+2)

"I would like to get some ammo and booze, but I think water and jerky are good for the moment. Thanks man, you almost give me the trust into authorities back!" Shawn says with a grin.

Remove ads