Zombies...Day One: IC

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I think the truck should ride forward and the rest following, since if it takes a hit it would probably withstand it better. I've seen these babies take a lose log and keep rolling." suggest the lumberjack. Although apart from his trade he knew nothing.

Felix1459

First Post
"Sounds good. Here take this walkie. You can reach me on channel 2. Since I won't be able to see what you see. Then I'll follow with the bike either behind or to the right and the hot rod and Sheriff taking up the rear. Sheriff I think channel 5 will let us talk to each other but you can use the PA just in case and give your handheld to the hot rod and the bike well, you'll just have to watch or signals." Officer Smith says.

"There's'a CB in da car so da biker can take da hand held." Jay says with his slight Spanish accent.

The equipment gets shuffled abd distributed as well as rounds, water and jerky. Officer Smith asks what weapons people have just to take inventory and swears he doesn't care if they're legal or not they are legal at this point. He makes sure every vehicle has at least one firearm and then says "Unless anyone disagrees. I suggest we get going."

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"FINALLY, the cops are on the right side for once. they are't whining about me parking on a handicap spot...well I think that the main point was that the handicapped person was still in it, tomato tomatoe as I see it." Dirk says with a large smile across his face as he gets out of the muscle car.

Felix1459

First Post
"Naw mang, me 'n Max here a'ready checked. No bites. Just possibly a broken leg. Calmate allright." Jay says as he pushes his coat back to reveal his six shooters.

Felix1459

First Post
------ALL------​
The caravan slowly works it's way down the mountain. When you can you stop and check for surivors but all you find is remains. Most peoples cars are filled with CD's, clothing, car phone chargers, some bottled water (10), a few first aid kits (3) but not much else. You pass by some of the undead who seem to be lurking around the woods but not hearing any signs of life or calls for help, you continue.

When you arrive at a turn out with a good view o the Sacramento valley you see many places billowing smoke, more than likely gas stations, abd you see that the freeways themselves seem to have come to a complete stop. The Highway Patrol Officer tries his radio again but does not get a response. He turns and asks you all where everyone wants to go. "I'm not saying that that's where we'll go, I just want to get the general thoughts of where we might want or need to go."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases