Zombies...Day One: IC

Felix1459

First Post
"Well I think we should try to get to the nearest police station. If there are no survivors there then at least there will be guns and ammo there." the Officer says. The Sheriff seems to agree as he nods says nothing.

ethandrew

First Post
"I've got some guns too if people need to arm themselves," Courtney offered. "I was on my way hunting," he said as an afterthought.

Felix1459

First Post
=====ALL=====

"I'm good." Jane says, holding the gun "Max" gave her gingerly in her small hand. "I'm good too." Pinky says as he tops off his shotgun. "I wouldn't know what to do with a gun." Jenny says. Jay motions to his pair of six shooters and states "Estoy bien, compadre." All in all everyone has a gun except Jenny and Jack the Lumberjack. Jack of course has his chainsaw.

As you slowly make your way into the town, towards the Police station, the streets seem to be abandoned. You round a corner and ahead of you are a group of zombies (15 to 20 or so). They are all looking towards the Police Station and you hear a few shots and see a couple of them drop. Officer Smith points out the shine of a scope on the roof of the Police Station. "We should be in radio range... he says and then tries his radio "This is Officer Smith of the Highway Patrol. You on the roof of the Police Station, identify yourself." Static is all you hear.

<<<OOC: I know it's been a while and I apoligize. Real life got in the way again. If you all wish to continue, post. If I don't get a response within a month...I'll just consider this thread dead. If that happens, it was a pleasure playing with you all.>>>

Voda Vosa

First Post
Jack watches everyone and nods. "Cover me." he states, before charging forward with his chainsaw above his head. "Die again filthy beasts!" he screams as he shortens the distance betwen the zombies and himself.

Walking Dad

First Post
Shawn (HP:13/13 - AC:15 - Fort:+4 - Reflex:+2 - Will:+2)

"Do what? They will not take cover! And this is a f#cking shotgun!" Shawn shouts after the maniac, tragically alerting the zombies.

ethandrew

First Post
"Duuude, no!" Courtney yells out after the suicidal chainsaw man. He knew full well how this would end, so he scrambled to pull out his Desert Eagle, popping off a round of the powerful weapon if he gets a clear shot.

+4 2d8 - 40ft range

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases