Zombies...Day One: IC - Page 2





+ Log in or register to post
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 235
  1. #11
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    OnlytheStrong's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma... land of wheat fields
    Posts
    2,787

    ø Ignore OnlytheStrong
    "What the...?" Jeff grabs at his radio, "152 comm center. Shots fired at my location. Requesting backup." He fires again.

    ooc


    1d20+3=13, 1d20+3=16, 2d6=8

    Init: 13

    Standard Action: Fire at the biting mean guy... 16 to hit, damage 8 if it hits

    Move: Begin slowly backing toward the patrol unit...

 

  • #12
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    532

    ø Ignore Felix1459
    =====Jeff Fisher=====

    The man with blood on his fists stands up and snarls at you as blood drips from his fists. He takes a step forward and you fire a shot hitting the man square in the chest. He falls flat on his face with a loud thud.

    =====Jack the Lumberjack=====
    =====Ronald Sidenblad=====
    =====Jim "Max" Vance=====
    =====Dirk Winchester=====

    Jack and Ronald: You both hear the waitress screaming and the sound of a shotgun cocking behind you.

    All: You all see (from different angles) the Police Officer aim his Glock as the bloody fisted man stands up and snarls at you as blood drips from his fists. The bloody fisted man takes a step forward and the Officer fires a shot hitting the bloody fisted man square in the chest. He falls flat on his face with a loud thud as the Officer takes a step back towards his patrol car.
    "Villains have the master plan & Heroes have no choice."


  • #13
    "What in tarnation!" Dirk says as he rolls out of bed, so far that he lands face first on the floor "What does a man gotta do ta get sum sleep around here?" Dirk proceds to reach under his bed to get his shotgun that he hides underneath every bed that he sleeps on. He walks towards the window while loading it. "I might jus' have to sha' tha' punk what a real gun looks like." Dirk mutters as he goes to look out of the window. He lowers his gun when he sees what was happening outside. He quickly puts on his clothes, pausing slightly when he has t chose between Lynrd Skynrd tour tee-shirt or a vintage Almond Brothers tee shirt. he quickly grabs his jean jacket and runs down staris.

    "What in the hell is going on out here? You can't jus' start shooting all over tah place, 'specially when I'm sleeping. Now one o ya betta start esplainin?" Dirk says as he kicks the door open to the motel and walks out with his shotgun in hand.
    "To live is to dream; to die is to awaken"
    - La Bamba


    “Believe in the ideal, not the idol.”

    “Words- so innocent and powerless are they, as standing in a dictionary; how for evil and good they become to one who knows how to combine them.”
    --Nathanial Hawthorne

    "Those who flow through life, as life flows, feel no wear... feel no tear... need no mending... no repair."
    -Laotzu


  • #14
    Boingy! Boingy! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

    Mark Chance's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,032
    Blog Entries
    91

    ø Ignore Mark Chance
    Ronald turns away from the window, tucking the steak knife into his coat pocket. He looks at the waitress.

    "Ma'am," he says sharply. "Ma'am, show me where your first aid kit is. Those men out there need help."
    Grab those dice! Gird your loins! Tonight, evil loses! | Buy Spes Magna Games PDFs | Be a Spes Magna fan | Do you know Quid Novi?

  • #15
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,847

    ø Ignore Voda Vosa
    Jack was stunned. Never he saw such act of bloodthirsty before. He shakes it off from his mind, Jenny was screaming. Jack loved the coffee that girl prepared, although most there though it was truck oil. To Jack, it remind him of his days at the farm, and the smell of his chain-saw's gas at the same time. He goes inside, to check on Jenny
    "Oi, Jenny, where 'r ya lass?" he says brutishly.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #16
    Jim looked out the window in stunned disbelief. Here it was, right in front of him and he stood there paralyzed for a moment. He struggled with the right thing to do. He could shoot from up here and likely take out the zombie, he was sue it was one now, but the cop might not understand and he certainly couldn't afford to be arrested right now. The zombie afficiando now ran to his gun cabinet, unlocking it and quickly grabbing his rifle and shotgun, one over each shoulder. He probably looked like a lunatic, with a sword, rifle, shotgun and pistol, but he knew the alternatives. He'd trained for long distance travel with this gear on so the weight wasn't a huge hinderance for him. He moved back to the window and began loading the firearms.

  • #17
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    532

    ø Ignore Felix1459
    =====Jeff Fisher, Dirk Winchester=====

    Jeff: "Comm center 152 copies shots fired at your 20..." More radio traffice drones on as the comm repeats your locattion and broadcasts on all frequencies, sending the nearest units towards your location. You don't hear any of these nor the other units acknowladging the call and radioing in their responses...your attention is focused now on the sudden sound across the street as you hear a loud crash when the door gets kicked open and you see a man toting a shotgun coming towards you and screaming...you fail to hear whatever he's saying, all you see is the man and the shotgun, but mostly the shotgun.

    Dirk: Now that you're on the ground level you see the carnage of the scene in front of you. The Officer turns to you, his gun still aimed back towards the fallen bloodied man. You notice the chevrons on his arm and recognize that he is a Sergeant and his attention is now on you. What the Sergeant doesn't seem to notice is that the bloodied man has gotten up behind him...how is this possible?
    OOC
    Roll Initiative

    =====Ronald Sidenblad, Jack the Lumberjack=====

    Ronald: As you ask the waitress about the first aid kit a skinny man, obviously the cook, walks passed you as he finishes loading his shotgun and says "It's right there behind the register" without slowing down from his route to the door. Once at the door he stops and surveys the scene and then yells back "Just get her a glass of water Jack, quiet her down, I need to know what's going on out there."

    Jack: Jenny is screaming at the top of her lungs, you here the man in the corner ask about a first aid kit and you see Pinky walk towards the door loading his shotgun. Pinky says something to the man but Jenny screams as he does so you don't hear what the exchange. "Just get her a glass of water Jack, I need to know what's going on out there" Pinky yells back at you over his shoulder. As you approach Jenny she stops screaming, the coffee you love so much now a pool of brown liquid and shatterred glass at her feet.

    =====Jim "Max" Vance"=====

    Jim: You finish loading your weapons (guess all that practice paid off) and you see that there is now two men out there, the cop and another man in a jean jacket, toting a shotgun.
    "Villains have the master plan & Heroes have no choice."


  • #18
    Boingy! Boingy! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

    Mark Chance's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,032
    Blog Entries
    91

    ø Ignore Mark Chance
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix1459 View Post
    As you ask the waitress about the first aid kit a skinny man, obviously the cook, walks passed you as he finishes loading his shotgun and says "It's right there behind the register" without slowing down from his route to the door. Once at the door he stops and surveys the scene and then yells back "Just get her a glass of water Jack, quiet her down, I need to know what's going on out there."
    "Thanks," Ronald says, sliding around behind the register to grab the kit. "Uh, sir. Don't go out there with that weapon. You're liable to take fire."

    There is something heavy in these words, as if weighted with unwelcome experience.

    Rule 2

    Collect useful items when you can.

    Useful item inventory: steak knife, first aid kit.


    Grab those dice! Gird your loins! Tonight, evil loses! | Buy Spes Magna Games PDFs | Be a Spes Magna fan | Do you know Quid Novi?

  • #19
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    10,847

    ø Ignore Voda Vosa
    "Alright." states Jack as he takes Jenny around his massive arms and pats her head, like if she was some sort of farm animal "Easy there, Jack's here, nothing bad will happen."
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #20
    "Hey, parner! You got a boogie on your tail!" Dirk says as he lines up a shot at the man behind him but hesitates because he doesn't want to shoot someone and then get taken in, that would mean that he would miss the complmentary danish at the motel and he wants his danish.

    Spoiler:

    Intiative:1d20+3=9
    "To live is to dream; to die is to awaken"
    - La Bamba


    “Believe in the ideal, not the idol.”

    “Words- so innocent and powerless are they, as standing in a dictionary; how for evil and good they become to one who knows how to combine them.”
    --Nathanial Hawthorne

    "Those who flow through life, as life flows, feel no wear... feel no tear... need no mending... no repair."
    -Laotzu


  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. The Zombies are here! New Pathfinder expansion - Contagion Infected Zombies
      By Trollitc in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Tuesday, 25th May, 2010, 04:13 PM
    2. Movie Zombies...Not Really Zombies?
      By Satori in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: Monday, 10th October, 2005, 07:09 PM
    3. Zombies!
      By TheUber in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Tuesday, 16th March, 2004, 05:26 PM
    4. Zombies!
      By TheUber in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Tuesday, 16th March, 2004, 05:26 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •