Zombies...Day One: IC - Page 3


What's on your mind?

+ Log in or register to post
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 235
  1. #21
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    532
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Felix1459
    =====Jeff Fisher & Dirk Winchester=====

    Jeff: Initiative goes to you.

    Dirk: Your action is next after Jeff.


    =====Ronald Sidenblad, Jack the Lumberjack, Pinky & Jenny===

    Ronald: As you look down and grab the first aid kit you see a .44 Magnum on the same shelf with a couple speed loaders next to it. The cook yells back "Thanks for the info, friend...coffee on me..."

    Jack: As you here the exchange between the man and Pinky you hear Jenny says in almost a whisper "Looks like the coffee's on me..." At least she hasn't lost her sense of humor. "Thanks Jack, I'm glad you were here this morning...aren't you normally at work by now?"
    Last edited by Felix1459; Tuesday, 9th February, 2010 at 10:03 PM.
    "Villains have the master plan & Heroes have no choice."


 

  • #22
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    11,101
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    My communities:

    "New job new schledule. I'm thikning on spending my spare time here. Almost two hours. We'll keep up later Jenny, stay where I can see you, I'll try to get Pinky safe, he seems to have lost his mind, there is a cop outside and he have just run there with a shotgun.
    Catch ya up later pretty"
    says the hulk, releasing Jenny, and running after Pinky.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #23
    Registered User
    Minor Trickster (Lvl 4)

    OnlytheStrong's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma... land of wheat fields
    Posts
    2,787
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore OnlytheStrong
    My communities:

    Fisher ducks behind the hood of his car, his 9mm suddenly seeming like it's not quite enough. "Drop your weapon! I will not tell you again! Drop it now!" The man's words didn't matter to Jeff, only the instrument of death in the man's hands did. Sgt. Fisher takes aim, but holds off his shot.

    whelp... this could be interesting


    I'd like to have Sgt. Fisher take cover behind his car... which I think would move the car between him and the um... other guy too. Not sure if I need a roll or not for that. He wants a bigger gun, but I don't see him making the move to get it. He would have to lose his cover.

  • #24
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Frozen Messiah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    678
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Frozen Messiah
    RULE #3: Shoot First, Ask Questions Later

    Dirk walks straight towards the man who is incredibly bloodied and lines his shotgun right at the man. "Eh, buddy" Dirk yells at the bloodied man who seems to be causing all of the trouble,"'Ere is a little souvnir fra me ta you." Dirk then fires at the man catching him square on the chest causing him to stumble to the ground. After that Dirk looks at the officer, drops his gun, and then walks over to the man he just downed. He kneels down and looks at him "And tha' is why, ya don't come 'tween Dirk Winchester an' 'is complimentary Danish."

    RULE #4: Don't Come Between a Man and His Breakfast

    Spoiler:

    Attack Roll & Damage:1d20+3=21, 2d8=9
    "To live is to dream; to die is to awaken"
    - La Bamba


    Believe in the ideal, not the idol.

    Words- so innocent and powerless are they, as standing in a dictionary; how for evil and good they become to one who knows how to combine them.
    --Nathanial Hawthorne

    "Those who flow through life, as life flows, feel no wear... feel no tear... need no mending... no repair."
    -Laotzu


  • #25
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    532
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Felix1459
    =====Jeff Fisher & Dirk Winchester=====

    Jeff: You duck behind the car, putting the engine block between you and the shotgun toting man. You see him fire at the bloodied man who had apparently gotten back up unbeknowst to you...the man drops the gun as the bloodied man falls to the ground. The man leans down and says something to the bloodied man and the bloodied man lunges forward, Zombie lunge and slam. (1d20+1=12, 1d6=1) The bloodied man gets up yet again with a snarl.
    OOC
    I'm going to let you go at this point as a readied action since you didn't act within the round.


    Dirk: As you lean down and finish your sentence the bloodied man lunges at you with a snarl and slams the ground next to you.

    =====Jack the Lumberjack, Ronald Sidenblad, Jenny & Pinky=====

    All: You all hear a second shot, a shotgun blast this time. Pinky says "I can't see what's going on...I gotta get out there...that wasn't the cop shooting...he's outnumbered...oh God...what's going on here." Jenny goes and grabs the broom and starts sweeping the area where she dropped the coffee.

    =====Jim "Max" Vance=====

    Jim: You see the man toting a shotgun stroll out and the Officer turns his attention to him...the exact reason why Jim didn't just stroll out there. He watches the exchange and sees the "Zombie" fall again. The man drops his shotgun and leans down towards the fallen "Zombie." Fool...doesn't he know the basic rules of surviving a Zombie attack? The "Zombie" does exactly what Jim expected it to do as it lunges towards the other man...

    =====Courtney Tuber=====

    Courtney: Driving north from Sacramento towards the woods to go hunting, gear loaded in his truck. The thrill of the upcoming hunt keeping him awake like no coffee could. He knew there was a truck stop up ahead with an attractive waitress, Jessie or Jenny or something or other...nasty coffee but she was worth stopping for. Just then he heard a shot up ahead. His foot came of the gas pedal. He then heard a second shot and then heard a loud thump as his truck jolted up. Oh man, hope that was a deer.
    "Villains have the master plan & Heroes have no choice."


  • #26
    PbP Addict
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)

    renau1g's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    16,816
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore renau1g
    My communities:

    Taking a deep breath, Jim decides he has to do something, after all not everyone believed in zombies. He opened his window, took aim with his Winchester hunting rifle, as he had so many times before at the range, and with expert skill fired a shot from the rifle. The bullet traveled true.

    ooc

    Not sure if he can aim for the head, but if so he will.

    vs ac; dmg (1d20 4=22, 2d10=18) I sure hope that hits...if not, Max turns his shotgun on himself .

    Init: init (1d20 3=20)


    LEB Judge - Come try PbP in Eberron (4e)
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-eberron/


    L4W Judge - Come try PbP in the Transitive Isles (4e - Homebrew)
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-4th-edition/

  • #27
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    11,101
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    My communities:

    "Get in here old man. If something happens you got to protect Jenny. If not I will personally teach you a lesson." Shouts Jack at Pinky, grabbing his chainsaw, as he finds his way to the entrance, pushing the cook inside the building, and shuting the door closed behind himself.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #28
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)



    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    532
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Felix1459
    =====Jim "Max" Vance, Jeff Fisher & Dirk Winchester=====


    Jim: Your shot rings true. As the Zombie lunges forward, toward the man who was toting the shotgun, your bullet hits it in the head, sending pieces of it everywhere. RULE #5: DOUBLE TAP & RULE #6: ALWAYS TAKE THE HIGH GROUND.

    Dirk: The head of the bloodied man who was lunging forward and snarling explodes into pieces...then you hear the shot go off...from the motel behind you.

    Jeff: You see the events unfold as listed above.

    OOC
    If you could...roll initiative first next time...thanks.


    =====Jack the Lumberjack, Ronald Sidenblad, Jenny & Pinky=====

    Jack: You succesfully push Pinky back into the Diner and he mutters..."You're right Jack...I don't know what I was thinking..." He turns to Jenny "Stop that hun, that's the least of our concerns right now." "Sorry Pinky...it's just nerves." They all stop as they hear the next shot. Jack sees the muzzle flash cut through the morning darkness from the motel across the way, the head of the bloodied man explode and you hear the shot ring out.
    OOC
    Roll Initiative


    Ronald: You hear the exchange between the hulk of a man and Pinky and then between Pinky and Jenny. Different people react to stress differently I guess...You see the man Pinky had called "Jack" steps outside, chainsaw in hand.
    "Villains have the master plan & Heroes have no choice."


  • #29
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Voda Vosa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bahia Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    11,101
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

    Ignore Voda Vosa
    My communities:

    The booming voice of Jack could be heard all around. "Stop the shooting at once! What's happening in 'ere? There are innocent people inside the diner place, you'll miss a bullet and kill someone there. If that happen I'll personally cut the responsible in two like a tree, and not with this." Jack shakes the chainsaw in the air, the thing weights a considerable amount of kilograms.
    Visit The Link Village of Voda Vosa in the RG for complete game links, and stuff!

  • #30
    Boingy! Boingy! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

    Mark Chance's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,040
    Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    91

    Ignore Mark Chance
    My communities:

    Ronald tears his eyes away from .44 Magnum. That's a road he's not ready to go down again. First aid kit tucked under his arm, his moves past Pinky to the windows to the side of the door to get a better look at the parking lot.

    Too many gunshots, and now a chainsaw. Seriously? What the hell is going on out there?
    Grab those dice! Gird your loins! Tonight, evil loses! | Buy Spes Magna Games PDFs | Be a Spes Magna fan | Do you know Quid Novi?

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. The Zombies are here! New Pathfinder expansion - Contagion Infected Zombies
      By Trollitc in forum Pathfinder RPG Discussion, Rules, Houserules, & Homebrews
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Tuesday, 25th May, 2010, 05:13 PM
    2. Movie Zombies...Not Really Zombies?
      By Satori in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: Monday, 10th October, 2005, 08:09 PM
    3. Zombies!
      By TheUber in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Tuesday, 16th March, 2004, 06:26 PM
    4. Zombies!
      By TheUber in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Tuesday, 16th March, 2004, 06:26 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •