Zombies...Day One: IC

ethandrew

First Post
Courtney's foot stomped on the brakes, pushing the old pedal near to the worn floor. The truck skidded in a controlled stop, drifting a little to the right, as the college student's heart thudded loud and fast in his chest.

"Oh god," he muttered as he unlatched his seat-belt and opened his car door, his lit cigarette forgotten on his lips. His first thought jumped to the hopeful deer he hit. The second thought was to his truck. It'd been through some scraps before, but this was sure to hurt his bumper, radiator, god knows.

As he walked around his car to investigate, he could feel the weight of his holster and the Desert Eagle it contained underneath his left armpit, ready to put the poor doe out of its misery should the need arise.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Jeff hustles around to the rear of his vehicle, holstering his 9mm and pulling the M4 carbine. "Everyone drop your weapons NOW!" He was more than alittle overwhelmed at the whole situation, and wished his backup would hurry the hell up. "Whoever doesn't drop their weapon ends up laying on the ground next to those two got it?"

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"Gad damnit, thanks crackshot na I'm covered in giblets," Dirk says as hestarts wipeing himself clean of the remenants of the mans head "An why yellin' at me? Louise is already on the ground an I ain't got no oter weapon on me. So if ya don't give mind I'm going to get my gad damned danish, is that affrimative" Dirk says as he begins to turn around to go inside. Suddenly a huge man burst out of the diner on the otherside of the road making Dirk spin around grab his gun and point. "HOW MAN DAMNED PEOPLE DO A GUY NEED TA SHOOT TA GET A DAMNED DANISH!!!" Dirk yells as his right eye begins to twitch as he finally is set to blow his lid at the constant interuptions. {The way things are going I might as well make plans for lunch} Dirk thinks to himself while aiming at this massive amn with a chainsaw

Felix1459

First Post
=====Courtney Tuber=====

Courtney: As you walk to the front of the truck you are surprised to see a snarling man instead of a deer...he's bloody and look feral...he seems to be getting ready to strike at you...

=====Jim "Max" Vance, Jeff Fisher, Dirk Winchester =====
=====& Jack the Lumberjack=====

All: As you all prepare for what seems to be a Mexican stand off a station wagon comes squeling around the corner and crashes.

=====Ronald Sidenblad, Jenny & Pinky=====

Ronald: You see a very tense situation brewing outside...then you see a station wagon come screeching around the corner and crashes into the side of the motel.

renau1g

First Post
Jim will add one more round to the chamber of his rifle, grab his weapons/pack and begin heading downstairs. He draws his katana in one hand and his glock in the other as he moves towards the staircase.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Jack grith teeth. The chainsaw was not running, so he hangs it from the strap. "Stop your mumbling, lets see if there's someone hurt in that" with that, the hulk trots towards the accident.

ethandrew

First Post
Courtney takes a quick step back, his hands up in a defensive posture. He hit this guy, more like ran him over, he should be dead. He hit some guy! And now this guy, all dead and gross and mangled, was looking like he was gonna attack him. Without waiting around to trade blows, Courtney double times back into his car, hoping to lock the door and speed off down the road before the roadkill can do anything.

He'll just say he hit a deer or something, just a deer. He saw it limp off into the woods. That's a good story!

Felix1459

First Post
=====Courtney Tuber=====

You hop hack in your car and drive forward. You here an impact to the left rear of your car and continue down the road. As you approach the truck stop and diner you see another car turn sharply to the left and crash into the side of the motel. You see some people jump out of the back of the station wagon and within the same parking lot you see a cop and some men standing in the parking lot.

=====Jim "Max" Vance=====

As you make your way down the hallway you see a body fly through the doorway as you hear the crash to your right. The body bounces off the wall and lands face down. It's a female, teenager, wearing a cheerleaders outfit.

=====Jeff Fisher=====
=====Dirk Winchester=====
=====Jack the Lumberjack=====

Jeff: Your radio goes off "Sarge...their are shootings being reported all over the county. Back up is tied up. I don't know what the hell is going on here...but we have over 25 shootings in the last two minutes and we think one of our radio towers was knocked out...we don't know if this was a terrorist attack or what? For right now just find a place to hold up until we can straighten this out. That comes straight from the Captain."

Dirk: From your vantage point you can see two men exiting the station wagon. They're bloodied, snarling and begin moving towards you.

Jack: You see from your vantage point that three people; two men on the right and one woman from the left side get out of station wagon. They are all snarling and bloody. The two men start heading towards the Officer and the shotgun toting man.

[sblock=OOC] Roll Initiative. [/sblock]

=====Ronald Sidenblad=====
=====Pinky & Jenny=====

Ronald: "Lock the back doors now Jenny! And wake Jay up...how he could sleep through all this is beyond me." Pinky yells back at Jenny. He then looks over at you and says "You some sort of Doctor or something?"

=====Shawn Smith=====

Coming back from Tahoe in the morning seemed like a good idea last night. Not so much now. Your tired but the wind in your face helps. You see headlights suddenly approaching you from behind. It doesn't seem to be slowing. It swerves and passes you before turning left and crashing. You see headlights approaching fro the other direction too. Did that really just happen?

Last edited:

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"Srry big fellar, didn't mean anyting by poinin' Louise at ya. I'm just not most pleaseant feller when I got nothing in the tank" Dirk says as with a big grin while he rests his shotgun on his shoulder and pats his slight beer belly to make his point clear. When the station wagon pulls up and the two men who resembled the one who took a swipe at Dirk come out of the car "Freaks 're comin' out a da' wood work like wasps on a sunday dinner. Oh well, gives my old girl a good work out." Dirk says with a smirk as he brings his shotgun on sight with the new "freaks"

[sblock]
Intiative:1d20+3=12[/sblock]

Last edited:

Felix1459

First Post
[sblock=OOC:] @ Frozen Messiah: The incident with Courtney and the truck happens further south on the road and you don't see that happen. You do see the station wagon crash and at this point you can see the headlights of the truck approaching from the south and the single headlight of the motorcycle approaching from the south.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases