Zombies...Day One: IC

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"Well ta' heck with this!" Dirk says as he wheels around and bolts towards the police cruiser. "Move over sonny, I'm gonna show ya how a man drives" Dirk says as he pushes tries to push the cop over to the other seat so he can take the wheel.

Walking Dad

First Post
=====Shawn Smith=====

Shawn:
You reach an intersection and look to your right. What you see a bloodied man jump onto the side of a truck and wind up to punch it. Suddenly another shotgun blast goes off and you watch as the bloodied man's lower body flies away in a spectacular bloody mess...but the bloodied man catches himself on the door and pulls himself up and punches into the truck. You see that his fist comes out of the back of the trucks rear window. You also see a police car up ahead, a man charging another man holding a chainsaw and a man brandishing both a shotgun and a smile.

Shawn tries first to get out of the way. When he stops, his fingers searching for his baseball bat. "What the..."

Felix1459

First Post
=====Jack the Lumberjack=====

Jack:
Your second swing nails the zombie and blood starts to splatter everywhere. It is at this moment that you are glad they provided you with the top of the line chainsaw at work, complete with splatterguard for woodchips (but comes in handy for blocking everything else] As the two halves of the zombie fall at either side of your feet you turn and see the Officer aiming his weapon at the shotgun toting man who called himself 'Dirk Winchester.' You think you here another gunshot in the motel but are unsure over the steady hum of the chainsaw and the Officer yelling at Dirk.

Felix1459

First Post
=====Shawn Smith=====

Shawn:
Now you see as another shot goes off from inside the truck and the bloodied half-bodied man goes limp. Behind that the shotgun toting man fires his shotgun and misses the bloodied man he was aiming at and then he turns and opens the Police car door only to be stopped by coming face to bussiness end of the Officer's service weapon. Behind him you see a hulk of a man with a chainsaw literally saw the bloody man in half; the same bloodied man who the shotgun toting man had attempted to shoot. You also see behind all of this a man looking around from body to body holding a first aid kid and behind them a cook from the diner, at the door of his diner, holding a shotgun as well. Has the world gone mad?

ethandrew

First Post
Courtney opens his car door and shakes it half open and half closed, again and again, hoping to dislodge the body from his door and back window. He wasn't going to touch this thing, not if he didn't have to.

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Jeff tilts his head at the man rushing him. "Stop where you are or I will drop you where you stand." he commands as he levels his glock.

"I ain't done notin na move over sa' I can send these blasted things back down to the flames of Hell where they belong." Dirk says as he drops the throws the man the shotgun, "Na' let me take da wheel so I can start burnin" rubber."

Frozen Messiah

First Post
"Wat' evr' 'appened ta serve and ta pratect. Fine take yer car I'll find me another one." Dirk says as he watch the car fly off.

[sblock]
Are there any cars that are parked without zombies in them on the street?
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases