Sorcerer Bloodline database

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
i do like the sound of the Seer bloodline. i was planning on haveing him be nicknamed "the seer" (all bugbears in the tribe get a nickname like that. the tracker, the scout, the leader, the wise, ETC) so ill give that one a look.

thanks for the help.

edit: now if i could just find a website that will give me the info i need >.<

Click on the titles of the products in my initial post - they're links to the various product pages. The preview for Class Options Vol. 1 shows a number of the bloodlines it has, though the Seer bloodline isn't there, so you'll need to buy the book.

Gicko

First Post
Click on the titles of the products in my initial post - they're links to the various product pages. The preview for Class Options Vol. 1 shows a number of the bloodlines it has, though the Seer bloodline isn't there, so you'll need to buy the book.

ya i saw theat. the one bloodline i want to use is the one that isent shown in the preivew pages >.<

and i dont have a credit card -_-

Burn_Boy

First Post
*looks at generic Draconic Bloodline Sorcerer and dies a little inside*

These are very very cool. I'm addicted to the Sorcerer class (preparing my spells is too much hassle) and this is like Christmas come early. Props my good man.

Gicko

First Post
Bumping this, since there are a lot of new bloodlines now compared to when I initially made this list.

anything other then the seer bloodline that could be given to a sorcerer who dosent have any special or magical ancestry, and was kind of just born with magic as a spontainius fluke?

Set

First Post
anything other then the seer bloodline that could be given to a sorcerer who dosent have any special or magical ancestry, and was kind of just born with magic as a spontainius fluke?

Any of them. You don't have to have an ancestor who got busy with a dragon or an aberrant to have the draconic or aberrant 'bloodline.'

Perhaps grandpa was attacked by a Chaos Beast (or enslimed and dominated by an Aboleth), and barely survived, but now carries some lingering effect from that encounter, that has passed on to affect you.

Maybe your mother was pregnant with you when she was infected with Ghoul Fever, and she survived, but you remain touched with an affinity for the undead.

Uncle Fester spent two decade lost to the world, after disturbing a faerie moot. When he returned, as young as ever, something of the fey magic that had affected him jumped around wildly and affected some of his blood-kin, even, in your case, someone not descended from him, and now you have a 'Fey Bloodline,' despite having no fey in your bloodline.

You thought they were joking when they said that the foul-tasting leathery stuff they had served you was dragon egg, but since that day, you've felt the draconic presence growing within you, as if the potential life that was taken from that egg has chosen to be born from within your soul.

Your great-grandfather swore his allegience to the fiend Narexius, in exchange for the behind-the-scenes skullduggery that made your family the mechant success that it was, but the price would be paid in blood, the devil promised, and when the debt was due, his family would receive a sign. You were born with a birthmark in the form of the devil's sigil (also worked into the family crest), and your mother remembered the legends, attempting to smuggle you away so that the Pact could not claim you as an agent of the infernal. But you can't run from this destiny, and already the whispers in the night have shown you how to work dark miracles...

Experimentation with the ichor of a fallen quasit has led to it coming to some unwholesome type of life, and before you could slap a platter over the squirming fluid, it crawled up onto your skin and seemed to seep within, leaving behind only an ugly red 'birthmark,' like an old poorly-healed burn. Within you the quasit's unclean remains lurk, and you've learned to tap into this abyssal taint for power.

Blessed in exchange for services rendered, your grandmother, a Paladin of Iomedae, crippled in service against the forces of evil, was given 10 years of life, the terrible doom laid upon her by the Balor Carigidor upon his death held at bay, and told that her children would carry the blessings of heaven. Like your father, you have a gift of celestial sorcery, Iomedae's gift to your heroic grandmother.

Gicko

First Post
the charicter is a member of a magicly starved tribe liveing out in the rainforest near a city of elves. its a tribe of bugbears, so breeding with the elves is practicly impossible, and they are mostly isolaited from the outside world. really the guys magic is just a huge stroke of luck, as the entire family has lived in the village their whole lives.

hmm... any bloodlines somewhat related to Drow? the tribe was enslaved by Drow at one point to serve as slaves untill they were old enough to become fur coats.

Gicko

First Post
ok i just realized i've been asking stupidly. so let me refraise it.

are there any sorcerer bloodlines that dont involve ancestors or relitives?

BryonD

Hero
The answer is, again: any of them.

When you were 7 you wandered into the forest and found the a shiny acorn under a giant tree. You picked it up and it was warm to the touch. Since then the Arcane has flowed through you.

A blood red comet passed through your birth sign constellation at exactly midnight on your 13th birthday. Aberrant powers have flowed through you ever since.

When you were four you wandered into the graveyard and fell into open grave. Somehow, it took more than a day for your frantic family to find you. By then you were forever changed and your time spent so close to death sparked a connection to the power of the undead.

You found a four leaf clover, presto, Fey power rushes through you.

You were struck by lightning. And lived. And ever since the powers of Elemental - Air have served you.

You were deeply moved by the story of a great hero. You memorized a poem about his exploits and would re-tell it, word for word every night. On the 777th night a bright light flashed before your eyes as you said the last word. When you recovered the next morning the it was clear your were now Destined to follow in your hero's footsteps.

Anything works.

Remove ads