Sorcerer Bloodline database

Gicko

First Post
bluh. Still doesn’t quite help me. Looking for something i was born with, but not ancestor related. Like how some kids are born with there legs fused together or attached to their twin. Really just a big genetic fluke.

BryonD

Hero
you mean like this one:

Set said:
Maybe your mother was pregnant with you when she was infected with Ghoul Fever, and she survived, but you remain touched with an affinity for the undead.
??

It should be obvious by now that all you have to do is invent whatever back story you want.

The answer remains: any of them.

Obryn Darkfell

First Post
I definitely agree with all of the above that any of them work... From the backstory you mentioned, I'd think the Aberrant bloodline might be the best.

If the tribe was enslaved by the drow, they could have been kept in an area that had a strange energy... the "Aberrant taint" of the area could have had an effect that just never revealed itself until your character was born.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Bumping this so as to keep it from falling completely out of mind.

The medusa bloodline, which had been previously posted on Rite Publishing's homepage, is no longer available there. I've heard that it's included as a web enhancement with Evocative City Sites: Bedlam Asylum over on Paizo's store, and so I've linked it there. However, I can't confirm that, as it doesn't seem to be with the book if you purchase it from RPGNow (like I did).

EDIT: Steve Russell of Rite Publishing has provided a direct link to the medusa bloodline web enhancement. Thanks Steve! :D

Last edited:

Wolf72

Explorer
allright, well fair enough. thanks

or keep it simpler ... you're just a mutant. There is no reason you have these abilities. Maybe there was a transfer accident (souls and all that) when you were born and you ended up with someone else's power ... oooh! now you're in trouble, because they may want it back, even if they have to rip it out of your hide!

or now your expected to pay back something even if it wasn't your problem to begin with.

think of any modern mutant/superhero story and you could probably make it fit ... ie any of them

Ambrus

Explorer
In case it isn't generally known, Dennis Baker has updated his Shadow Bloodline from Wayfinder #1 here to be compliant with the updated Patfhinder Core Rulebook.

Last edited:

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Just noticed you're missing the ones found at the Pathfinder Database:

Pathfinder Database - Class Options

It's not that I'm missing them, it's that I didn't add them.

I wanted to keep this to published sources, since fan-created content can oftentimes be questionable as to its value, balance, etc.

I broke this rule, I admit, for the Wayfinder magazines, just because they have such a high standing in the Pathfinder community that even the people at Paizo take notice of them. But adding the Pathfinder Database material just seemed a bridge too far.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases