Sorcerer Bloodline database

Blue Phoenix RPG

Publisher/Designer
Thanks. ;)

To explain myself: my group was jaded in 3.5 from the Feats book in 3.0/3.5. There were several things that broke the game for my group, and we haven't looked at most 3rd party stuff since then.

I will say, however, that the community behind Pathfinder seems to be much well oriented to the rules system that we all play with. As noticed above, my main concern with 3rd party products is balance. What I've read from 3rd party providers seems very well designed. I plan on picking up several of these supplements, and I thank you for your opinions. :cool:

I totally agree while I loved 3.0/3.5 feats/skills became too plentiful which caused the players to become overpowered and ruined game balance. 5th Edition has gone back to 1st edition with some 4th edition streamlining which provides fun, yet balanced play. I recently posted here about my Fey Bloodline for 5th edition. I did not read the PF core rules Fey blood on purpose and focused on what I thought a game creator/editor would do in the "spirit" of 5th ed. I like to think my Fey Bloodline was balanced, interesting, fun, but without anything that would make it over-powerful in relation to the character's level. Myself I'm completely retooling a bunch of "prestige" classes to make them work in 5th edition. The key is to keep it balanced...

Remove ads