[JBE/PFRPG] Book of the Faithful: The Worshiping Swords

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
Religion is meant for the masses, not the clerics and the paladins alone. While not everyone can cast divine spells, anyone can live a life dedicated to their god and anyone can pray. But only a few serve for centuries in a weapon for the god.

Book of the Faithful: The Worshiping Swords details nine swords containing the soul of a faithful follower that choose to serve their god for all time. One sword for each of the nine alignments, The Worshiping Swords gives your players unique weaponry to obtain, use, or destroy. Give your players new challenges and new weaponry.

Book of the Faithful: The Worshiping Swords is from Jon Brazer Enterprises for use with the Pathfinder Role Playing Game and is available now from RPGNow.com and Paizo.com. Find out more about this and other exciting Pathfinder Compatible supplements at JonBrazer.com.

Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license. See paizo.com/pathfinderRPG for more information on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
I really enjoyed BotF: Power of Prayer that was one of the products you so generously donated to the Haitian Relief bundle at RPGNow, so I look forward to picking this up. Thank you again! Did you ever think that d66 Ship Names 2 - The Little Product That Could - would bring in $180,000?

And I encourage anyone who hasn't seen Jon Brazer Enterprises support and utility products for Pathfinder and Traveller to take a look. B-)

dmccoy1693

Adventurer
Did you ever think that d66 Ship Names 2 - The Little Product That Could - would bring in $180,000?

It really is amazing. I never would have guessed that something so humble could do something so staggering. ;)

In all seriousness, the number of publishers that donated and the number of gamers that took part is quite simply unbelievable. It only reaffirms my belief that we gamers are at our best when we act in unison. It really was an honor to be apart of it.

I really enjoyed BotF: Power of Prayer that was one of the products you so generously donated to the Haitian Relief bundle at RPGNow, so I look forward to picking this up. Thank you again!

And I encourage anyone who hasn't seen Jon Brazer Enterprises support and utility products for Pathfinder and Traveller to take a look. B-)

Thank you very much for the kind words. The first Book of the Faithful was alot of fun to write and this was a fun thought experiment turned supplement. The BotFs are turning into a really enjoyable product line to write and tinker with. I'm going to have to do more directly roleplaying oriented books in the future.

Remove ads