pls explain me a Rogue utility daily - power Reap the Ratted

alegelos

First Post
Rogue Utility daily power - Reap the Rattled

Daily * Martial
Minor Action Personal
Effect: Select an enemy within line of sight that is taking the penalty from one of your rattling attacks. You gain combat advantage against that enemie until the end of your next turn.

What "rattling attacks" means? can i use this power at the begging of the encounter? whan can i?

Thanks

mneme

Explorer
Look up Martial Power. Rattling is defined there, as are a selection of powers with the "rattling" keyword.
Rules said:
Rattling

If you are trained in Intimidate, when you attack and deal damage with a power featuring this keyword, the target suffers a -2 attack penalty until the end of your next turn. Some powers may feature extra effects connected to the rattling keyword.
Typically, you use the power a turn after hitting an enemy with a Rattling attack (as Rattling lasts until the end of the next turn) -- and you then get combat advantage against that enemy for that turn and the next turn.

alegelos

First Post
Look up Martial Power. Rattling is defined there, as are a selection of powers with the "rattling" keyword.

Typically, you use the power a turn after hitting an enemy with a Rattling attack (as Rattling lasts until the end of the next turn) -- and you then get combat advantage against that enemy for that turn and the next turn.

exactly, but what is a rattling attack? :S

Last edited:

DracoSuave

First Post
OK but none of rogue powers have ratting key word -.- so?

Um... yes some do.

Martial Power has them.

Start with 'Disheartening Strike'.

There's at least one for every level.

Also see: Ruthless Ruffian in the same source as Rogue Tactic.

They're definately there.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases