Vote for your favorite Paragon Path - Part 2.1: Fighter

Which is your favorite Fighter Paragon Path?

• Avenging Slayer (MP)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bladestorm Duelist (Dr 378)

• Doomguard Marauder (MoP)

• Draeven Marauder (Dr 365)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Dread Reaper (MP)

• Dreadnought (MP)

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Dwarven Defender (MP)

• Great Weapon Master (Dr 379)

• Halfling Bounder (MP)

• Inner Dragon (MP)

• Iron Vanguard (PHB1)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Kensei (PHB1)

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Knight Protector (MP)

• Pit Fighter (PHB1)

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Polearm Master (MP)

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Ravager (MP)

• Scale-Breaker (Dr 369)

• Shield Adept (MP)

• Shock Trooper (MP)

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Siegebreaker (Dr 379)

• Swordmaster (PHB1)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Tiefling Warfiend (MP)

• Wrathbearer (Dr 378)

• Who cares about Fighters?

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Poll closed .
I'm surprised Kensai is this popular. I suppose by paragon most fighters have some option to throw their weapon with magic? I find the issue of not being able to use a secondary thrown weapon to be a bit of a dealbreaker on that one for most builds. Suppose getting flight would also work.
What's with the ranged weapon concern? :confused:

For the few situations where I might need a ranged weapon, I put my weapon away and draw a javelin...

Dice4Hire

First Post
It is interesting how well the PHBI PPs are doing.

Of course Dreadnought is doing well, it is an amazing class, and a great reason for most anyone to multi into fighter.

Hellzon

First Post
What's with the ranged weapon concern? :confused:

For the few situations where I might need a ranged weapon, I put my weapon away and draw a javelin...

And if you're a Kensei, you now lose the benefit of Kensei Mastery (+4 to damage rolls with your chosen weapon) until you can reattune to it during a short rest.

BobTheNob

First Post
I voted Dread Reaper. I just like the idea of the AOE warrior, especially being able to apply cleave to all ajacent targets, and to do normal cleaves on a non cleave attack

Ferghis

First Post
Had it been an option, I'd have voted for Son of Mercy (D370?). It takes marking to another level, and I love me a good fighter mark power.

mkill

Adventurer
Had it been an option, I'd have voted for Son of Mercy (D370?). It takes marking to another level, and I love me a good fighter mark power.

No worries, Son of Mercy will show up in a later poll. I'm trying to create thematic groups of about 20 PPs, but Son of Mercy is a bit of an odd man out, as it's not tied to a class, power source, or race, like most others, but a role.

I like Pit Fighter most of the choices available, though had Avernian Knight been available, it'd have definitely received my vote. I'm also partial to the Glorious Myrmidon.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases