Proposal: Allow Character Builder summary sheets in place of EW templates

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Deleting rows is absolutely fine. Adding rows, fine as well.

Yeah trigger is pretty standard for immediate actions huh? I can add that. Mind you I don't think we should try and put in every option. If people need something special they can always add a line.

Personality? Sure thing. That can just be a blank field right?

Dunamin

First Post
What's the current status on the new sheet, Scorp?

Are there still tweaks and polish being worked in, or is it just about finalized? In the latter case, would you mind it being proposed as an alternative sheet option to wiki?

Regardless, I figure a new thread is in order (since this one has been thoroughly derailed from the original topic), where feedback could be posted. :)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Fixed Dungeoneering.

As for it's status, as far as I know, the latest sheet has not been tested outside of myself.

I would feel much better about things if a few people tried to use it, and tell me how it goes. Especially since EvilBob thinks there might be score problem.

Also, if people want there to be notes, Id like to know what people want.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
I found an issue. If you have something that changes your Healing Surge value (Dragonborn, Belt of Vigor, etc) the only way to show this is to directly edit the value in the green field. If your surge value later changes from leveling up, your surge value is no longer auto-updated. So surge value needs to be changed from just 1/4 hp to 1/4 hp in addition to various modifiers.

I haven't been able to replicate the ability score error.

In the skill section, "Perception" is misspelled.

Out of curiosity, why is the xp field light blue? What is it affecting?

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
I found an issue. If you have something that changes your Healing Surge value (Dragonborn, Belt of Vigor, etc) the only way to show this is to directly edit the value in the green field. If your surge value later changes from leveling up, your surge value is no longer auto-updated. So surge value needs to be changed from just 1/4 hp to 1/4 hp in addition to various modifiers.

Added math area for Surge Value. Wow, I really thought I had all totals. Good catch THB.

I haven't been able to replicate the ability score error.

I think I have. If you set STR to 18 it was coming up as 0 because it was pointing to a random cell. Fixed it and checked the rest to make sure there weren't any more like that.

In the skill section, "Perception" is misspelled.

Fixed

Out of curiosity, why is the xp field light blue? What is it affecting?

It doesn't affect anything. I at one point was toying with your xp amount filling in your level but that seemed like overkill. We could make it white, but I'm not sure we want to encourage people to put something besides a number there.

Thanks for testing THB!

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Finally found the time to set up my new Paladin as a test. Raiko

Found three additional mistakes/important things missing:
* Found error with hyperlink Istructions. Fixed
* Added Range Field to Melee and Ranged Basic Attacks
* Fixed Math Error in Speed (Alt)

Note, Class Features on this sheet are set up as Hyperlinks. Theres no underline of color change. If you select the field though a button appears similar to the way the wiki marks external links.

I also found two mistakes on my wiki character sheet, that I missed as well as both approving judges/reviewers. One was a settings error, so I found it simply by having to reread things. The other however was a math mistake, that the sheet automatically showed me correctly.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases