Proposal

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
I was gonna say I thought there were already Thrikreen in 3.5 Ebberon...

But yeah I wasn't talking about setting specific stuff, as we don't allow FR specific stuff now... I was just mentioning the Dark Sun material as it will be the first debut content after the debut stuff has proven itself .

elecgraystone

First Post
Elec, have you had problems with WoTC passwords too? I'm glad I'm not the only one. Has it been fixed for you?
Nope. Tha best they have been able to do is reset it, which allows me to use the password once. Whenever I log out, it becomes unusable again. I've totally given up on ever having my own account again.

Kalidrev

First Post
DoM: Exactly. Other than the setting specific stuff, I'm all for the Debut Content once WOTC shows that the DnDi debut stuff is the same as the printed material.

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
Is there a reason the title of this proposal doesn't have a description as to what is being proposed?

I've given it some thought, and I really don't have much to add. Unless the content has changed wildly from debut to hardcover, then I'm probably going to vote yes.

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
I really expect things that they say won't change to not change(until errata at least). That said I'll vote YES on this.

I think we can refluff some Darksun to fit, SG is pretty good at that. Then again we can always disallow specifics.

renau1g

First Post
I'll give a small yes to allowing debut material, but No to playtest material. I'll throw a provison on that if Wotc was incorrect in their assertion that the debut material won't change from the final product then I will change my vote to no.

That's 2 yes votes for this.

Remove ads