Adventure: A Fish Story (DM: BenBrown; Judge: renau1g)

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=treat and/or reward!]

Experience
Encounter #2
Archers: 25xp x4
Goblins: 100xp x2
Mercenaries: 150xp x2
Spellcaster: 150xp
Leader: 250xp

total: 1000xp

Encounter #3
Avalanche of Fish Trap: 125xp

Enconter #4
Spawn of Gluplik: 38xp x8
Bodyguards: 125xp x2
Priest: 150xp
Lucius Hake: 300xp
Gluplik: 400xp

total: 1404

Grand Total
2529 x2 = 5058
divided by 5 = 1011 each. Ding!

plus, time xp for two and 5/6ths months = 235

Treasure

Magic Items

Leather Armor of Fire Resistance +1

Rod of Corruption +1

Rhythm Blade +1

Battle Harness Hide Armor +1

Acrobat Boots

Potion of Healing

Non-Magical Treasure
Three silver bowls worth 10 GP each

A small ivory statue of a nude woman worth 50 GP

A jeweled necklace worth 30 GP

A large ruby worth 40 GP

and of course Money!

320 GP, including that received from Sturgeon, dropped by the mercenaries, and found in the "wedding gifts"

Distribute all the above as you like.

Plus time gold for two and 5/6ths months: 179 GP each.

all, of course, pending judge approval.

Congratulations, and thanks, all. Divvy up the treasure, and take yourselves back to the tavern.[/sblock]

[sblock=Judge]
I APPROVE of this award and also award BenBrown 6 DM Credits for the adventure. Please be sure to record them here:
DM Credits Tracking - L4W Wiki

Thanks for running the game. Good luck all [/sblock]

Eternal54

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Looks like our group total is 470 gp. That divvies up to 94 gp each. If I subtract out the potion I have, that means my share is 44gp, and everyone else gets 106gp and 5sp.

Sound right to everyone?[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]That sounds about right to me, though i did not do the actual math. Also, am I to get the boots? Unless speaker wants the boots then I will take the blade. Either or, don't mind.

On a side note I can't believe it has been nearly three months since we began this. It has felt so much shorter. It has been great playing with you all and I want to thank you for making your characters come to life. Ben, thank you as well for this fun and intresting story, although I now have to work a phobia of fish into Eraden's personality! :) [/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=OOC]On a side note I can't believe it has been nearly three months since we began this. It has felt so much shorter. It has been great playing with you all and I want to thank you for making your characters come to life. Ben, thank you as well for this fun and intresting story...[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Likewise. It's been fun. Thanks Ben and everyone else![/sblock]

auberon

First Post
After quietly taking his share of the loot, Alastair thanks his companions, and takes his leave of the feast early. Looking back and listening to the distant laughter and shouts, he smiles to himself.

"This was a fine beginning."

[sblock=Thanks Everyone!]Ben, thank you for running the game. I enjoyed it and I'd be happy to play in games you run in the future.

Iron Sky, Wik, Eternal, and taran, thanks for the group. You were all very easy to play with and I thought we made a good group.[/sblock]

Wik

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Woot! Thanks all! It was a lot of fun![/sblock]

Abigail shudders as Dante leaves, and grimaces at the dead rat. Azuras goes to sniff it, and then stares as Virgil leaves.

"Don't worry, Azzy. I'm sure we'll see them again."

With that, Abigail heads home for a long rest...

and a wash to get rid of the fish.

May she never touch fish again.

Wik

First Post
[sblock=treasure]
How, exactly, do we divvy up treasure?

I suggest we just add it up and divide? So, um, 94 gp each? Plus the Time reward, and we've got 273 gp each?

Also, if nobody minds, is it alright if Abby takes the necklace as part of her share?[/sblock]

BenBrown

First Post
[sblock=ooc]In addition to time gold and non-consumable magic items the total is 470 GP plus one healing potion. Adding the value of the healing potion in gets 520 GP divided five ways equals 104 GP, or for Dante, 54 GP and a healing potion.

Adding in the time gold, that's 283 gp (or 233 + healing potion for Dante)

Sorry for any confusion. [/sblock]

Wik

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Yeah, I wasn't counting the healing potion. I figured it was a "freebie" for Dante. After all, if he had used it in the adventure, we wouldn't be docking it from his pay when the GP was getting divvied (at least, I hope not!). And I would think it'd be counterproductive to dock him for it, since it sets up a precedent of "spend your resources or you'll wind up paying for them later".

So, my vote at least says "give Dante the potion for free". [/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
[sblock=Treasure]Well, the potion is technically worth 50gp(and I'd probably be buying one anyway), so I'm fine with 104 for everyone else and the 54 + potion for me.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases