Battle at Harkon Manor - Page 5




+ Log in or register to post
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 494
  1. #41
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    153

    ø Ignore Sunking
    “Well I have already told you my name and profession, and why everybody is on their toes might have something to do with the rumors of a gathering army who is going to attack the elves, it aren’t like we love the elves but when the army are finished plundering and leave who is the elves going to take revenge on” Tira pauses and look for a reaction “then you come along carrying so many weapons while being friendly with his lordship, it smells like trouble to me” she looks over his shoulder “and last some of your friends are pretty nervous, fondling their weapons while watching as if I am going to eat you alive” she finishes with a big smile.
    Born to be Wildshaping

    Playing on Enworld




    As DM

    Rite of Passage (Goblin Style)
    A lighthearted game about being on the other side of the heroes swords.
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/plots-p...h-muhagir.html




 

  • #42
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)



    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Fuerteventura
    Posts
    2,595

    ø Ignore ghostcat
    Seeing that Claude was getting on with the stranger, Trinham relaxed. As he does so, he notices the food on the table and starts tucking in with gusto.

  • #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunking View Post
    “Well I have already told you my name and profession, and why everybody is on their toes might have something to do with the rumors of a gathering army who is going to attack the elves, it aren’t like we love the elves but when the army are finished plundering and leave who is the elves going to take revenge on” Tira pauses and look for a reaction “then you come along carrying so many weapons while being friendly with his lordship, it smells like trouble to me” she looks over his shoulder “and last some of your friends are pretty nervous, fondling their weapons while watching as if I am going to eat you alive” she finishes with a big smile.
    "I had no notion that there was trouble with the elves in this territory, this makes everything a little bit more serious." Claude says more to himself than to Tira, "On to the matter of why we are tense, we have just come through the forest and have had to deal with many...impediments during our travel." Claude sitst there thinking over many things and then comes down to a decision. "Miss Tira, I may be able to get you some form of audience with some of the nobels and if you want I will speak on your behaf, if you agree to this any action that runs contrary to the type of person I believe you to be will make the deal null and void. Do we have a deal, Miss Tira" Claude askes as he extends his hand halfway across the table.
    "To live is to dream; to die is to awaken"
    - La Bamba


    “Believe in the ideal, not the idol.”

    “Words- so innocent and powerless are they, as standing in a dictionary; how for evil and good they become to one who knows how to combine them.”
    --Nathanial Hawthorne

    "Those who flow through life, as life flows, feel no wear... feel no tear... need no mending... no repair."
    -Laotzu


  • #44
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    153

    ø Ignore Sunking
    “Well that might not be necessary, could I dare to ask your name my good sire” She says while relaxing a bit more “And about the elves trouble most of it is actually because of humans attacking or stealing from the.. them" she shudders a bit as she suddenly become aware that this man is very close and paying her a lot of attention ”… maybe we could… go over to your friends … you could introduce me” as the smells of the newly arrived humans hit her nostrils it suddenly dawns on her how close alle these people are, and she begins to look towards the woods agein.
    Born to be Wildshaping

    Playing on Enworld




    As DM

    Rite of Passage (Goblin Style)
    A lighthearted game about being on the other side of the heroes swords.
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/plots-p...h-muhagir.html




  • #45
    "Mon nom est Claude Francois Grignard, and I believe that you have mistook the words that I said, I will re-explain. I may be able to get you audience with the nobels so you can speak to them about why they should not be fighting against the elves, my intent was not to put the elves into fault." Claude says as he rises out of his chair and gives his hand to her to help her out of the chair, as his cortly training taught him to do. "Yes, intorductions may be good at this point in time, Miss Tira."
    "To live is to dream; to die is to awaken"
    - La Bamba


    “Believe in the ideal, not the idol.”

    “Words- so innocent and powerless are they, as standing in a dictionary; how for evil and good they become to one who knows how to combine them.”
    --Nathanial Hawthorne

    "Those who flow through life, as life flows, feel no wear... feel no tear... need no mending... no repair."
    -Laotzu


  • #46
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    153

    ø Ignore Sunking
    Tira takes Claudes hand and stands up on the way over to the other she says so they all can hear “So the rumors are true and it’s the nobles that’s behind the army” she looks Claude up and down “you don’t look like a mercenary”her hand goes to her chest while she is a little fearfull over how much he have figured out already
    Born to be Wildshaping

    Playing on Enworld




    As DM

    Rite of Passage (Goblin Style)
    A lighthearted game about being on the other side of the heroes swords.
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/plots-p...h-muhagir.html




  • #47
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,363

    ø Ignore HolyMan
    FM & Sunking
    Rolled a sense motive for Claude and it was high enough for the following.

    Claude studies the young woman as he takes her hand. She is no elf as is evident by the roundness of her eyes and face, but she is trying to hide something about herself without actually lying to the man.


    Roll Lookup
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #48
    Claude continues to walk as if nothing has come to his mind but he is strating to think that he may have to ask some more questions later. "I never said that nobels are behind the army all that I sated was the fact that i might be able to get you audience with them so they may be able to find some way to stop it, or at least have some form of protection for the town." Claude responeds to her while listening to the tone of her voice and how quickly she attempts to find blame among the nobels, Claude understood that hew didn't know if it was them or not but he was not going to cast judgement until he had enough inforamtion to do so.
    "To live is to dream; to die is to awaken"
    - La Bamba


    “Believe in the ideal, not the idol.”

    “Words- so innocent and powerless are they, as standing in a dictionary; how for evil and good they become to one who knows how to combine them.”
    --Nathanial Hawthorne

    "Those who flow through life, as life flows, feel no wear... feel no tear... need no mending... no repair."
    -Laotzu


  • #49
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    153

    ø Ignore Sunking
    As Tira comes over to the table were Claudes friends are sitting she bows slightly and sits down, looking over her shoulder she says to Claude “I’m sorry its just when I’m nervous my feelings often do my speaking, and among strangers I often gets nervous” she turns around and addresses them all “as I said to Claude I’m Tira a Traveling hunter and I have come here to find out about the rumors about war, its so that my hunting takes me to the border of the elven land and there I heard about a human army approaching, as I have no desire to be caught between to armies I went here to find out if it was true that war was brewing between the humans and the elves, so if that was the case I could pack my belongings and move on to other pastures” She takes a deep breath after the long introduction before continuing “So what I’m asking is do you know anything about the army and its motives” She is averting eye contact and blushing a little around so many strangers.
    Born to be Wildshaping

    Playing on Enworld




    As DM

    Rite of Passage (Goblin Style)
    A lighthearted game about being on the other side of the heroes swords.
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/plots-p...h-muhagir.html




  • #50
    "Very well Miss Tira. I will start with our leader Miss Loreen Winmer, then on to Trinham Woods, Aiden Burke, Jareth Kyras and Onesimus of Pesh" Claude said as he pointed to each individual as he spoke their name he began to think about how little he knew them, he may want to inquire about their pasts because he understands they know little about him at this point to.
    "To live is to dream; to die is to awaken"
    - La Bamba


    “Believe in the ideal, not the idol.”

    “Words- so innocent and powerless are they, as standing in a dictionary; how for evil and good they become to one who knows how to combine them.”
    --Nathanial Hawthorne

    "Those who flow through life, as life flows, feel no wear... feel no tear... need no mending... no repair."
    -Laotzu


  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. a manor
      By Olorion in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Thursday, 15th June, 2006, 10:25 AM
    2. nellysyr manor
      By castlewalls in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Wednesday, 26th June, 2002, 02:02 PM
    3. nellysyr manor
      By castlewalls in forum Miscellaneous Geek Talk & Media Lounge
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Wednesday, 26th June, 2002, 01:51 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •