Battle at Harkon Manor

Sphyh

First Post
Onesimus sits silently as he listens to Lora explain everything in great detail. He was extremely impressed with her reasoning skills and was trying to connect the dots in his head as to what was going on. He listens intently to Vance's dialogue; he hardly even notices the food that was brought out and placed before him. Never really getting a clear picture as to what exactly is going on and what we should do from here he just keeps his mouth shut and will try to take in as much information as he can.

Onesimus takes note of Brend's use of highspeech and tucks the knowledge away in his mind to be brought up in private conversation with Lora. He never makes any indication that he understands what there talking about in High Speech either.

He thinks to himself... I'm glad I don't have to try and sort all this mess out like Lora or Vance. Things get to complicated once you start involving the nobles. But I need to learn this if I'm going to make a decent soldier and secure my freedom...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Vance looks pleased at the questioning look in everyone's eyes. And as he nods to Trinham he says as if remembering a lesson. "The Treylor are indeed of elven blood. Treylor is High Elven for Chosen People. It is hard to translate to the commoner's speech. So we sometimes just call them 'high elves'." he continues talking as he watches Tira intently.

"Now the Nandirly, whom we call 'wild elves' translates into Nature's Keepers in High Elven." Tira noticably grimaces at the term wild elves, but doesn't speak out. "The Nandirly live just north of here, across the river in Fanshaw Forest. They use to live on the other side of the mountains with the Treylor until they chose to leave and migrate to these lands."

Vance takes a drink from a mug on the table before continuing, "The Nandirly use to trade with us years ago, but one day the stopped without warning. We learned that they had sworn off contact with humans after a Peshian ambassador had..." His eyes widen as he takes in Tira's features once more. "...Had fallen in love with a Nandirly princess. It was rumored that she had a child, a baby girl."

Dragonwriter

First Post
Jareth gasps as Valorn finishes. Valorn could only be speaking of his father and the bastard child he sired with the elven harlot. One more reason he had fought his father. And could that illegitimate sibling be this girl Tira? She looked so much like his sisters, with the familial red hair and green eyes… Jareth growls out a curse in Orcish as things fall into place for him and he puts his head between his hands, elbows sitting on the table. He gapes for air momentarily in this position as his body quivers with anger.

As he struggles to remain in control of his emotions, a truly difficult battle for the young man, he unwittingly mumbles, “No, no no! This can’t be happening!”

With a shout, he leaps up from his chair, eyes blazing and points an accusatory finger at Valorn, shouting, "SPEAK NOT OF MY FATHER!"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Tira bursts into tears, ":sob: Jareth :sob: I'm sorry. :sob:" is all she can manage to say.

Vance perplexed at the young man's outburst stands himself hand on his sword. But then calms, the move more reflex than a desire for conflict. "I'm sorry also but I do not know your father." he says sincerely.

[sblock=OOC] Vance doesn't remember Trinham, Jareth, or Aidan's names LOL to him they are the help. [/sblock]

Frozen Messiah

First Post
Claude sits l8istening to all that was being said. Miss Lora's recounting of their travels reminded him of what a good leader she was meant to be because she thinks for herself and let's nothing get in the way. Vance's speech made him wary of the young lord, Claude could see it in his eyes that he didn't like to lose and would do anything to win and it worried him greatly. Trinham's quick grasp of the scenario shocked Claude slightly, he felt like he misjudged him and would have to apologize later.

Claude did not like the addition of Jareth's father into this, he did not judge them man but from the reaction it brought out of Jareth it meant that his thoughts will be clouded. Claude also felt a large amount of sympathy for Tira, she did not mean for this to happen nor did she want it but she was in it now. {These two will have to solve their problems on their own terms without anyones opinions or thoughts tainting their choice.} Claude thought.

Claude puts his hand on Tira's back to try to calm her. "We are all weary from travel, we should rest and in the morning we can speak of this with our minds refreshed and cleansed of the thoughts of yesterday." Claude says looking around the table to see if there is agreement because hge knows that he is indeed tired and his head ache from strange thoughts floating through his head, as if they weren't even his.

Sphyh

First Post
Onesimus seeing an opportunity out of an extremely awkward and puzzling situation nods in agreement with Claude at the mention of rest. He then looks to Lora to see her orders.

Theroc

First Post
Aidan did not manage to follow much of what Lora tied together, though he noted she revealed almost everything. However, as Jareth erupted, the boy quirked a brow, noting the point at which he spoke. As Valorn seemed unaware, Aidan chuckled, but said nothing for now. He did not feel that it was his place to educate the noble.

ghostcat

First Post
Trinham nods his thanks to Vance for the explanation but does not speak. Then, just has he had started considering the implications of the two theories, his concentration is broken by the actions of Jareth and Tira. Trinham may not be particularly bright when compared to the likes of Lora. However, he is not that dense that he can't spot something when he is practically hit over the head with it. Now that it has been pointed he can see the similarities between the two.

Before Trinham can consider how this will effect the group, Claude suggests that they rest. Still dizzy from the spider toxin, Trinham agrees and says "Claude resting is an excellent idea. We should all feel better in the morning and hopefully alert enough to make sense of what is happening."

Dragonwriter

First Post
Jareth ignores the sobbing Tira for the moment, instead focusing on Vance. He growls, shaking his head and loosing a small tirade in Draconic oaths before finally bringing his focus back to the nobleman. "You may not have known my father personally, but he's the Peshian diplomat you spoke of. I am Jareth Kyras, his second son, and I still bear the signet ring of my family."

He doesn’t seem to notice Claude’s suggestion, not that he would care anyway. Rest is the last thing on his mind.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Two men come rushing out of the wayhouse, one wearing leathers with a bow and arrow at the ready. The other clanging throught the door in plate and mail a sword and shining shield ready for anything, his purple cape swirling behind him.

" My lord we heard..." the man with the sword starts to say, but a raised hand from Vance stops him. Brend then comes out pushing by the two warriors.

Saying nothing he stands watching. "You gave them their orders, tal'wizen?" he asks but doesn't turn to see Brends head nod. "Then be off and be safe and quick." he says eyes still locked on Tira and Jareth. The two warriors salute fists to heart and then leave in the direction of the stables.

"Now my Lord Kyras is it?" he says with a smile and nod at the ring on jareth's finger.. "And Princess Tira." he adds surprised. "My Miss Lora what an odd sort of people you travel with. But again you must understand my difficulties, in believeing anything out right."

"Please sit mi'lord," he says to Jareth. "Although I did not know your father a man I call a friend did, but then I have not seen Tharivol in quite some time."

Tira lets out a gasp at the name. "Oh no," she says sadly.

[sblock=OOC] tal'wizen in high speech = my teacher

Jareth lost contact with Tharivol right? so he doesn't know anything, but someone does. It is getting late in game I will end this night soon promise FM so you can LVL up ;) [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases