[Adventure] BH1: Merryl's Rescue (DM: Velmont, Judge: renau1g)

Velmont

First Post
The group enter the mausoleum. They see a vast room with a few sarcophagus. Nothing unexpected from a mausoleum except an angel looking down, sword in hand. When the group looks at what stare the angel, they find a hole in the floor. One of the stone plate that cover the floor have been moved and you see stairs going down. At first sight, the stair leads to a very along corridor and poorly lighted by an strange glow coming from two row of angel that lay on each side of the wall.

[SBLOCK=OOC]The corrdior is 2 square wide, goes very far, beyong what you can see from up the stair, and the light is dim.[/SBLOCK]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: Are there footprints in the dust on the floor? Was there any traffic through the door or some other hidden entrance?

Velmont

First Post
From the inspection, the group conclude that no one have come that way for a long time. The dust have gathered on the ground and in the stairs and the only dust that have been disturb is the mausoleum floor and it have been disturb by the group itself only.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Well now I am starting to feel outright silly going in there. I was hoping for an alternate entrance but no one has been here in ages. Why the hell do you bother chaining up a place you never go to? Maybe to keep things IN. We probably should lock this back up and seriously look for the secret entrance the others used.'' Charina says resignedly.

[sblock=OOC]Well, this is ridiculous. Let's just take 20 and search that cemetary to find where Jemny went. We find them or they find us.[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Martelai leaves and looks around. He looks from the mausoleum toward the gate and notes which tombstones are on the path or close to it. He then looks UP on the mausoleum just in case they didn't enter, but just used it somehow to get to another place.

(use as you see fit: Perception +2; Insight +2; Streetwise +10; Thievery +2 to notice where they went (tracks) or guess what they did)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
Bell seems slightly disappointed in not being able to explore the mausoleum but shrugs and complies. "If we split up it may be easier. . . and more dramatic. Everyone pick a buddy." She scans the group, purposefully scanning past Martelai. "I pick Rock!" She then begins looking for clues.

[sblock=ooc]Arcana 24, Perception 11[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases