[Adventure] BH1: Merryl's Rescue (DM: Velmont, Judge: renau1g)

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"We weren't? Oh that's good." Bell breathes a heavy, and very real sigh of relief. Adventurers can be very destructive. I'm glad to hear this was just an act.

Velmont

First Post
As everyone throw his question at the man, he seems confused and replies "One question at a time please." The man seems to calm down a bit as he see the group is less willing to give him some pain.

He tells Derien "First, forget about my brother. He displeased Rinch when he forgot to feed some zombies. Because of that, he caused the zombie rampage at Fisherman's Alley. My brother was turned himself into a zombie. At least, he was released from that curse, may his soul rest."

He then turn to Charina. "After what you, adventurers, have done to Rinch, I believe you can handle Frederic, but I don't have a clue where he can be found. The reason he is one of the few member of Rinch circle to have survived his fall: it is hard to find him.

I don't have an idea either when they will contact me. They send me a kid yesterday night to make me an offer to join back there rank. I told him no, but he replied they would give me twenty-four hour to think about it. We are loading a ship today at the warehouse, I thought to go on that ship and make me forget before they contact me again. But if they are true to their words, they will probably contact me tonight, and as I just started my shift at the warehouse and I'm suppose to finish at midnight, good guess it will be there they will try to contact me again."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Martelai Luinil, half-elf starlock

OOC: I think everyone speaks imperial, elven, drow, shadar-kai, other equivalent, yes? Ikni?
[sblock=Elven]
"We can spend some time looking around and make an ambush as night approaches. By waiting we risk loosing the trail, by searching we risk tipping our hand. I say we search the warehouse. If we find nothing suspicious we can follow this guy and see who comes knocking."
[/sblock]

Last edited:

covaithe

Explorer
Ikni looks blankly, then belatedly tries to hide her incomprehension with a mask of stoic resolve.

[sblock=ooc]
OOC: I think everyone speaks imperial, elven, drow, shadar-kai, other equivalent, yes? Ikni?

Sorry, only common and primordial.

On an unrelated matter, could we make an attempt, when your post doesn't make it clear what your character's name is, to put your character's name in the title field? I haven't quite internalized yet which character is played by who in this team.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
The man stare a moment at Martelai, confused. He obviously didn't understand what have been told but he decided to keep his mouth shut, considering his situation.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''We are going to use him as bait!'' Charina says enthusiastically. ''I am going to hide near the exit. People good at blending in will disguise themselves as warehouse workers to give you close protection. Those who are neither good at blending in or melting in shadows will hide behind the building I am sniping from, ready to rush in. So our terrified friend here will finish his shift, go out through the exit and wait for them, as if ready to give them a positive answer. Then BAM! several people get shot in the throat! But not too many, we need at least one alive. Don't be too bloodthirsty, guys!''

Charina claps her hands happily.

-''Oh, this is such a good plan. All right, keep an eye on him. I am taking position right now.''

Charina then rushes into the shadows, disappearing into the night like a ghost.

[sblock]
stealth (1d20+15=30)
no -5 for moving full speed so 'rush' is the appropriate verb![/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"Wh... What? I want to leave the city today, I want..." he then suddenly shut his mouth and make a step behind, putting his back to the wall and make himself small. He had remembered that he is talking to six heavily armed, angry and bloodthirsty adventurers.

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
"Oh fun!" She says excited and then gets quite serious. "I am a dock worker." Bell then skips away. . . not very convincingly.

[sblock=ooc]Bluff 10, which is the worst bluff Bell can do. Maybe someone should tell her to try hiding.[/sblock]

covaithe

Explorer
Ikni looks around for anyone who's armed, but not in uniform, perhaps a foreman or a guard. She tries to stand how they're standing, scanning the scene as if she were bored, but her hand twitches nervously toward her sword whenever someone enters the area.

ooc: Bluff 2. What can I say; Ikni's more of a kick-in-the-door type gal. :)

Dunamin

First Post
[sblock=Public Image]
He had remembered that he is talking to six heavily armed, angry and bloodthirsty adventurers.
Actually, I don’t think our group looks imposing at all. Rhole, at least, is neither armed, angry, nor bloodthirsty. :D
[/sblock]

“You know, as a world-famous island-touring revolutionary musician, I’m not so sure about feeling this whole blending-in-with-the-crowd thing. Off vibes is what I’m getting…”

Rhole looks around and considers his options for a cunning disguise. He scratches his hair in thought, then searches it, and finally pulls out a pipe and eye-patch (looks like they've been hidden in there for quite a while). Following his cue, Rock pulls out a tiny stone harmonica as well.

“Yarrr! I be playin’ the part of a seafarin' salty ol’ dog instead, ye scurvy scallywags!”

Rhole stirs up his goatee and sideburns, before lumbering away to a good vantage point while mumbling “savvy” and “yohoho” to himself. It’s unclear whether he’s trying to improvise a limp or simply is imagining himself having a wooden peg-leg. Regardless, the gnome manages to pass off surprisingly well as a crazed sailor with a funky banjo, and the warehouse workers willfully tend to ignore him as such.

Bluff 33 (Natural 20!)​

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases