WotBS DM Questions about WotBS (Possible Spoilers)

Dracomaxis

First Post
I know that I might be a pain in the rear, bringing up all of these threads over the past few weeks but here is another one for you Morrus. I have noticed that there is no problems with WotBS thread up that was a general thread not so much a specific thread so here it is. (maybe it will ture out to work for everyone; maybe not)

To start this off I guess I have my question of choice.

I have been running WotBS a few months now and there were things that I coped with because it was for me to customize, but in my game today I found somthing that I am completely stumped with. In The Indomitable Fire Forest of Innenotdar, in the encounter 2-2 Village Wanderers, I have found somthing that I need an explanation on. In the Indomitable Dire Rat template there is mention about one "firey filth fever" with a see below bar, I have looked for this all over the PDF to no avail. What is this disease? Is it filth fever but "firey" or what? Or does it really not matter that much.

Thanks

I believe it's a copy-paste snafu. The normal dire rat in the Monster Manual has the disease filth fever, and its stat block says 'see below,' so my hunch is that the writer copy-pasted, and didn't check to make sure he included something to 'see below' for.

So I'd just use the MM stats, and add a fiery reskinning. Like, y'know, you get a burning sensation when you sneeze.

Remove ads