Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Nebten

First Post
After the answer on the location of Switch’s encrypted files Mack, he will pull Mir aside so the droid cannot hear. “Since the R5 is friendly enough I am going to get to work on reprogramming it. Care to give me a hand? If he’s coming with us I think he needs a new master.”

Wow that driod has a high perception check, sign him up.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Yeah WTF! If we had to get out of the room so he couldn't hear then say so, but he was not meant to hear that. If he followed then that's different reaction and we would not have been where he couldn't overhear, thus nothing said yet.

possum

First Post
He wasn't meant to hear that and he didn't. I sadly jumped straight to the dialogue. Chalk up another mistake to me! Just to be safe, though, I did roll a perception check. He got a total of 15. With the DC around 20, he did come somewhat close.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
He wasn't meant to hear that and he didn't. I sadly jumped straight to the dialogue. Chalk up another mistake to me! Just to be safe, though, I did roll a perception check. He got a total of 15. With the DC around 20, he did come somewhat close.

In light of Mir's opinion, Mack will not attempt the reprogamming then. I will edit the IC posts.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Sloor: First off, OOC: Since you're standing right over him, I'm going to say that he doesn't have cover in such a scenario.
It's a logical house rule: being prone grants you cover from ranged attack, EXCEPT when the shooter is adjacent (or even two squares away in some games). In this case though, Sloor is by the cargo crates (as detailed here and here: "the besalisk slowly drops his weight on a cargo crate" and "Not bothering to get up"), so actualy 3 squares away from Ganga. (Unless you want Ponda involved in this scene, I figure Sloor gave him 50 creds to guard the outside door and just "*think* abawt making a little travel creds befawr you ship away, alright?")

[sblock=Map]
Code:
| | | | | | | | | | |
| |P|P|P|P|P|P|P|P| |
| |P|P|P|P|P|P|P|P| |
| |P|P|P|P|P|P|P|P| |
| |P|P|P|P|P|P|P|P| |
| | | | | | | | | | |
| |C|C| | | | | | | |
| |C|C| |c|c| | |C|C|
| |C|C| | | | | |C|C|
| |C|C| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |d|d| |
| | | | | | | |d|d| |
| |C| | | | | |d|d| |
| | |B| | | | |d|d| |
| | | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | |G| | | | |
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
If it's all the same to you guys, this might be a good time IC to hash out a few things between our characters. They really don't know each other yet. ;)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I meant right here and now in this Deep Storage Bay. Questions about certain characters and their roles need some clarification IC. Mack's IC comments are just the beginning.

Of course it can wait until we get back to Maya's or Sloor's safe house.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
I'm guessing cargo suits are (padded? unpadded?) Flight Suits?

Go ahead on the 'getting to know each other' part, Perrin. Field is clear of unwanted ears. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases