Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Songdragon

Explorer
Mack's up next I believe, he has 5 hp back from the droids treat injury. (second wind?) It was a quick round.

Nice crit Binder. Sloor's just showing off now. ;)

Hope someone has mechanics to get Switch up and going again.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Mack's up next I believe, he has 5 hp back from the droids treat injury. (second wind?) It was a quick round.

Nice crit Binder. Sloor's just showing off now. ;)

Hope someone has mechanics to get Switch up and going again.

Not so sure Mack is up yet, possum left him and TB off of the summary post. Treat Injury is a Full Round and TB has to move as well doesn't he? Also not sure he could take 10 either in combat. If the Treat Injury spans two rounds, does his initiative get delayed from Round 2 into Round 3 and then put him right after Sloor in the order then?

The Force has balance (Sloor Crit = Bad Guy's Crit);)

Mack has Mechanics, if he remembers through his head wound, of course.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
TB was already adjacent to Mack so no move necessary (and technically you can't stretch a full round action over two rounds anyways).

I figure TB takes 10 on pretty much everything, being a stoic droid and all, and Possum let it go by without comment. If you prefer a roll though: 1d20+7+2=10. <ouch> :p Your choice really.

EDIT= I actually think that would make a nice houserule. That droids without euristic processors always take 10, on everything except combat rolls, while euristic droids don't. Nicely underscores the differences between the two, I would think.

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Not complaining, just wondering since possum left him out. I am happy to be conscious and ready to fight.

You didn't have to roll that 1 AND post it. :eek: Now I might get stuck with it. That would make 4 bad luck rolls in a row for Mack.:.-(

That's what I get for complaining earlier, I guess.

Binder Fred

Sorry. Pretty much had to post it once it was rolled, you know. I figured with +9 on the roll though, chances were actually pretty good for equal or greater results.... and I still favor the "TB always takes 10 on skill rolls" approach, if Possum allows it (?).

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I have a feeling possum is not going to answer tonight (?? for you guys anyway). It's just before lunch right now for me (at work) and later today I will post my actions with the caveat that Mack may not be conscious and let possum adjudicate later.

possum

First Post
Sorry guys, I was at D&D Encounters tonight and was checking up on another site before heading here. I always forget about the droids... They're evil. :p By the rules as written, Mack would still be out until next turn, as--binder fred is correct--TB had to move. He could have started working on Mack, but wouldn't have finished. Say, penalize both a Move action on the next turn sounds about fair?

I'll allow TB to take 10 on a majority of skill rolls. Perception is out, however. Roll that one.

Sloor should be up again.

Binder Fred

Perrin is the one that thought TB had to move. I thought it didn't since it was already adjacent (TB is the "D" while Mack is the "%").... Diagonals are NOT considered "adjacent" then? i.e. I was fairly sure you could attack hand to hand across a diagonal (unless a wall reached that corner or something).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases