Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Songdragon

Explorer
Print them all out, nope. I just look over at the characters in the Dramatis Personae thread. It is easy enough to update over there. Saves some trees too!;) Not to mention, I can hope that we will all need to be updating our character sheets soon. :angel:

possum

First Post
Okay, since we reached our first major break, if you will, it is time to dole out XP. For the base encounters on the promenade, negotiating with Switch, trying to protect him, and finally retrieving the frozen agent you each get about 830 XP. A 25% bonus for good roleplaying bumps it up to 1125 XP each, enough to level up.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Yippee. Did I read somewhere that you can spend Unused Force Points on your HP roll when leaving up to help get a max boost? Couldn't find it.

Songdragon

Explorer
Coolness... *happy force dance*

I do not recall seeing such a rule about force points adding to hit points. If we are using the Dawn of Defiance standards, which are the only ones that I am aware of:

Code:
Character Class Hit Points After 1st Level
Noble, scoundrel  4 + Constitution modifier
Scout             5 + Constitution modifier
Jedi, soldier     7 + Constitution modifier

Up to Possum though. I know I will be spending Force Points more often as we level and the like. As they are required to activate Illusion and other talents and force power extras as I get them.

Character sheet is updated. Easy enough this level. Main change was Skill Focus (use the force) +13 :cool:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Looked so more and still couldn't find it. I checked other game books to see if I was mixing it up with Modern d20 Action Points. Maybe it was with Action Points for Eberron, dunno. Cannot remember where I read that.

Updated my sheet too (took Precise Shot). Also added in the new armor, etc...
Much different defenses now. :)

I also took 30 minutes today and put everything into Myth-Weavers and added the link. They have SWSE character sheets and it helps with some auto calculating. I recommend using that site for all your PbP character sheets. They have many games covered (D&D 3.5, d20 Modern, Shadowrun, etc..)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Did some playing with pictures today and quickly made some tokens for your Tactical grid, possum. I attached them.

Attachments

• Mack Token.png
    Mack Token.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 66
  • Keyton Token.png
    Keyton Token.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 63
  • Mir Token.png
    Mir Token.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Sloor Token.png
    Sloor Token.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 54
  • TB Token.png
    TB Token.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 63

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Niiice. Don't want to hold things up, by the way, so feel free to move along when ready (I can keep this up forever :)).

FYI, I'm going back into the woods tomorrow. It's going to be the routine for the next 2 months or therebout, I'm afraid....

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases