Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
It was WP(Advanced Melee).

Re the Force Use, I do agree no glowing lights were likely involved. In my mind most people in the SW universe are Force savvy though, meaning they know it exists and probably have exagerated ideas on what it can and can't do. It is also true that two Karg brothers acted moderately to very strangely just after Mir talked to them, the later case just in front of Darga's balcony. It's not entirely unlikely for somebody that knew Zayda's team to get just a bit curious and go talk to the two brothers about it. And then... No certainty, sure, but suspicions? Maybe.

Not that selling us out is Darga's only possible response to even blatant Force use, of course. He could be very pleased to have that kind of talent working for him, under the Empire's nose, so to speak; it gives him possible blackmail leverage against us - always nice to have if you need it - giving him a sense of control; AND, he'll possibly reason, he can always decide to sell us out if/when an opportune moment presents itself (we're money in the bank, ready to be spent ;)).

Now if somebody *else* clicked, someone with their own personal agenda, then that might be a problem...

Binder Fred

Ack! Almost forgot to post this yet *again*:

Nice fight everybody! I particularly liked the contrast between Darius' "calm and controlled" style vs Sloor's more gut-level figting. Nice way to come in swinging, Dr Simon. :) Can't believe how lucky we were on our rolling either. Average to slightly disappointing damage, but I don't think Sloor missed once the entire time!

possum

First Post
It got a little hairy for you guys for a while, I think, but then Mir neutralized 2/3 of the heavy hitters and then it got really easy.

And [MENTION=23494]Songdragon[/MENTION] : Go ahead and take the feat. As far as I know, I never outright said that you have to have all of the feats to qualify for taking the Bonus Feat as a class feat. I may implement in a future game, but not in this one.

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
Thanks BF. Wasn't sure if I'd have much of a character to take over for a while there!

Possum, is it okay if I re-jig a few of Darius' feats? A couple of them don't seem to make much sense mechanics-wise. On a related note, shall I go ahead and stat up Boomer for later introduction? I don't mind carrying on with Darius until a suitable juncture comes up.

Edit: Actually I mean Force Powers. Feats are fine.

Last edited:

possum

First Post
Thanks BF. Wasn't sure if I'd have much of a character to take over for a while there!

Possum, is it okay if I re-jig a few of Darius' feats? A couple of them don't seem to make much sense mechanics-wise. On a related note, shall I go ahead and stat up Boomer for later introduction? I don't mind carrying on with Darius until a suitable juncture comes up.

Edit: Actually I mean Force Powers. Feats are fine.

No, go ahead.

Binder Fred

Sorry for the slow posting: busy yesterday (complex field trip starting tomorrow) and twitchy internet today.

I'm good for moving on, Possum.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases