Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
<shrugs>. Though I do think you should block the *up* direction with your illusion as well, Songdragon. This is a swoop bike after all...

Toasterferret said:
Seeing his companions take off after the gang leader, Darius shrugs, and renews his assault on the remaining gang members.

Sloor is actually turning the taxi around to attack the two SE thugs this round, TF. :devil:

Last edited:

toasterferret

Explorer
<shrugs>. Though I do think you should block the *up* direction with your illusion as well, Songdragon. This is a swoop bike after all...

Sloor is actually turning the taxi around to attack the two SE thugs this round, TF. :devil:

Well, i went for #5, so you should have a clear shot at the SE two.

Binder Fred

Possum, just FYI both myself and Songdragon have posted our actions for this round. The gang leader is next in the initiative order, I believe.

Binder Fred

FYI, I'm going on vacation starting next friday for roughly 10 days. I will be camping with my family, so no internet for the Binder during that time. Please feel free to NPC Sloor as required and sorry about that folks! I'll miss you guys. :)

possum

First Post
Yeah, that might be a very good possibility. I'll look up your tactics to make sure I keep Sloor in character. In case he gets humiliated...

Binder Fred

Hey there, folks! Still on vacation but back to the land of the Internet! Should have access roughly a day every two until I get back home on the 14th.

By the by, shouldn't we be something like 4 squares to the right of where we are on the map? Songdragon was talking about 10 squares east of the westernmost wall...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases