Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
That's fine. Hope you get a new flight soon.
Still in the airport, but should be home this afternoon. <Yeah!>

As an aside, shouldn't TB have warned us that somebody was coming? If you recall, it (TB) was stationned at the top of the stairs leading down to the guard room for just this purpose. He has a live comm link with Sloor right now as well.

(BTW, if you want to cut the dungeon talk short, a warning from TB will no doubt do it too :)).

Homeward bound,
Fred.

Last edited:

Binder Fred

Heading out again on saturday, another convention. The company is putting a lot of effort into promotion this year.; hope it pays off! :) Back to normal a full weak later on the following saturday.

Songdragon

Explorer
HAPPY 2 YEARS all!!!!

While we have seen a few others come and go, we have maintained most of those who started this campaign. I am not sure about all of you, but this is my longest running play by post. Big thanks for Possum for putting up with us too! May we have another great year of roleplaying enjoyment!!! :D

possum

First Post
Yeah, a very happy two years to all of us. This is also my longest running PBP game and I certainly surprised in how we've been able to maintain. Here's to the next year!

Binder Fred

Here, here! And as Songdragon once said: Yay us! :)

My personnal record is three years and a bit in David Sharrock's Middlemist PvP dungeon, but Dawn of Defiance is now firmly in second place on the longevity scoreboard. Thanks Possum. Thanks Songdragon, Perrin and now Dr Simon. Only 8 modules to go! :)

Travelling all day tomorrow, by the way, but will hopefully be settled in my hotel by evening.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Congrats everyone. This is my longest game as a player and my first PbP game for playing and SWSE. The only other game I have running longer is one I started DMing in PbEmail that ported over to a forum after I learned its virtues. And only my brother remains from that original cast.

I really value the experience, as my first game you guys showed me how it is done properly. We developed a good group that set my standards pretty high.

You guys have also ensured that I haven't quit from EnWorld as well after I pretty much dropped everything else here (except LPF) that did not fold on its own. I appreciate how lucky I was to find this mixture my first time. And to think I almost wasn't allowed to join. ;)

Ditto, yay us! And Mack shot first. I am still waiting for someone to email me that on a T-shirt. :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases