Star Wars Saga: The Dawn of Defiance [OOC Thread]

Songdragon

Explorer
Heya PM... no wories about the slip up. Mack might just be that way...

As for force powers used goes... The most recent was mind trick which would not be noticeable as far as I am aware, it is a mental power. It was one of those I choose for that reason. Like mind shard too.

The other was an illusion, now weather Darius noticed it or not is the question. He was in battle at the time and the illusion was not that close close. I am sure he could figure it out in time.

No worries OOC. Mir on the other hand... ;)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Well, we do know that when combat is close or just finished, Mack is not always focused on other issues, sometimes not even paying attention. So him blurting the secret is perfectly in character when he is apprehensive about danger as in the current scene.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
So I make that two votes for the Risky Sloor Plan (Darius and Sloor) and one vote for The Pragmatic Thing (Mack). Mir has the floor. :)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
No argument from Mack :)

BTW, I received an offer letter today and I am scheduled to once again join the ranks of the employed on 26 Sep. Good news for me and my family, bad news for those people without patience in the games I am involved in. There will be days that I cannot always post in every game that I am in at EnWorld.

But, I was going to become a once every two days poster after getting a new job anyway. Since any new job wasn't going to let me do PbP gaming regardless. :p But, I did trim some games away as well, giving up my experiments with 4th edition and Mutants & Masterminds.

While I don't actually start until next week, I am still playing catch up from a three day weekend, and we start a second one on Friday. Assuming the Typhoon here in Tokyo has run its course and we have little league on that day, of course. So I am already in this reduced gameplaying state.

Last edited:

possum

First Post
No argument from Mack :)

BTW, I received an offer letter today and I am scheduled to once again join the ranks of the employed on 26 Sep. Good news for me and my family, bad news for those people without patience in the games I am involved in. There will be days that I cannot always post in every game that I am in at EnWorld.

But, I was going to become a once every two days poster after getting a new job anyway. Since any new job wasn't going to let me do PbP gaming regardless :mrgreen: But, I did trim some games away as well, giving up my experiments with 4th edition and Mutants & Masterminds.

While I don't actually start until next week, I am still playing catch up from a three day weekend, and we start a second one on Friday. Assuming the Typhoon here in Tokyo has run its course and we have little league on that day, of course. So I am already in this reduced gameplaying state.

Congrats on the new job and I understand about your posting being more limited now.

Remove ads