Episode I
THE TRAITOR’S GAMBIT
It is a dark time in the galaxy. The evil Galactic Empire has spread
from the Deep Core to the Outer Rim, and everywhere
the Empire’s tyranny can be felt.
Fleeing from the oppression of the Emperor’s minions, agents of
Senator Bail Organa have run to a remote space station above
Brentaal. Known to be a vocal opponent of the Empire,
Organa may be the last hope of freedom in the galaxy.
In the hopes of stopping these dissidents before they can
reach the Senator, the Empire has alerted its forces on
Sel Zonn Station, where the struggle for liberty rages on,
and the first sparks of rebellion have begun to burn. . . .​

Setup Rules

*Four first level characters, stats generated by 28 point buy.
**Disallowed Species (due to era): Chiss, Ewok, Felucian, Nagai, Rakata, Yuuzhan Vong. Pretty much everything else is allowed, within reason.
**The group can have as many Force-sensitives as possible, but only one member may be a trained Jedi.
*All books legal.
*For additional information, please consult the RPGA Campaign Standards for further character generation rules.

Please let me know in this thread if there are any questions.

Last edited:

Nebten

First Post
I am interested in playing I can get a character set up with in the day. I am looking at either playing a human Jedi or a Scoundrel.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I suppose you dislike the idea of players knowing the campaing through... I would really love to play, but running the campaign myself on table, I guess it wouldn't really work too well. Bummer since I like your games Possum :)

possum

First Post
I am interested in playing I can get a character set up with in the day. I am looking at either playing a human Jedi or a Scoundrel.

Sounds okay, let me see what you come up with when you're done.

I suppose you dislike the idea of players knowing the campaing through... I would really love to play, but running the campaign myself on table, I guess it wouldn't really work too well. Bummer since I like your games Possum :)

As long as you don't consciously metagame, I have absolutely no problem with it. Welcome aboard if you still want in.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
As long as you don't consciously metagame, I have absolutely no problem with it. Welcome aboard if you still want in.

I'll see how much interest this generates first. If you get the four up easily, I'll gladly follow the game from the shadows :). There is some stuff that make it hard not to metagame if you already know it. But if there will be a spot left open, I can fill it up. Possibly with something that won't have as much impact, like a droid owned by one of the other characters...

Ambrus

Explorer
I'd be interested in playing; a droid character if possible. Perhaps some sort of old station maintenance tech-focused droid. Out of curiosity, why aren't stock droid characters permitted?

Dr Simon

Explorer
I'm interested, but there are two big obstacles:

1) I don't own the Saga edition
2) I've skimmed through a bit of the campaign (although to be honest I really don't remember much).

I had a Duros pilot/trader (based on the Noble class, I think) for Revised SWd20, whom I'd quite like to play again if those points aren't insurmountable.

Ambrus

Explorer
I think they felt stock droids would be a bit too weak for the overall campaign. There is quite a lot of combat involved.
Hm. Is the general consensus that stock droids are weaker than custom droids? I thought the opposite was true.

So if it's a combat heavy game should I perhaps consider a 4º droid rather than a 2º model? I'm just wondering what'd fit in better.

possum

First Post
Ambrus: I really don't know why the standards won't allow you to use a stock droid. Consider that paragragh stricken from the character creation rules of this game if you want to use a stock droid.

The game is somewhat combat heavy, I will warn you of that.

Dr. Simon: I would much rather prefer to have someone relatively knowledgable about the system in my game. Thank you for the interest, however.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases